Piety and Love.

Meliodas sliced through the enemy soldier with ease, Lostvayne splitting the man in two. Kaneki had decided that the final battle would be held in New York, the birth place of Quirks. His reasoning was simple, let the city that birthed the last era, create the next. The morning sky was tinged red and orange as fires broke out across the city.

"Dark Nebula." Zeldris said and activated his magical power. A vortex of wind and darkness appeared around him and lasted for several minutes.

"I have a question for you." Zeldris said, landing next to Meliodas. "What are you going to do once this is all over?"

Meliodas thought about this for a couple of minutes before answering. "Well, to begin with I'd kill father so I can end the curse on Elizabeth and myself."

"Predictable."

"Zeldris, would you like to share the title of Demon King? Both of us are strong enough to replace father and it would mean both Elizabeth and Gelda will be safe."

Zeldris looked at his brother with surprise. He had never once expected his brother to offer this.

"For Gelda and Elizabeth." Zeldris finally agreed.

"As the future Demon Kings, let's show these arseholes what they're in for." Meliodas declared, and the pair of them flew at the swarming enemy.

Blood sprayed through the air and the ground was soon covered in corpses. The military tanks and Humvees were left as little more then scrap metal.

A slow clap sounded from above and a figure dropped into view. "Fancy meeting the pair of you here."

"Ludceal of the Four Arch-Angles." Zeldris snarled.

"It matters not how you got here." The Angle said. "All that matters right now is killing you."

Meliodas barely managed to avoid the first sword slice, but took the full brunt of an Arc Spell. Pain cursed through his entire body as the holy magic burned through him. The Arc finally dissipated but the damage was done. Meliodas took one step before collapsing on the ground, his body steaming.

____________________________________________

Rage flooded through Zeldris. His brother gone. Darkness wrapped around his body, forming a sort of armour.

"Any last words Ludceal?" Zeldris asked.

"Die Demon scum." The angel said.

Zeldris paried the first sword slice with his armoured arm. He then cut through the oncoming Arc with his blade.

"Dark Nebula." Zeldris said.

Ludceal was dragged towards Zeldris, who sliced through one of his wings before being shot into a building. This pattern continued with Zeldris cutting off a part of Ludceal's body with every chance he got. Once the Nebula finished, Zeldris activated it again. And again. And again. And again.

Eventually Ludceal was little more then a twitching lump of flesh pouring blood.

"Die." Zeldris said and plunged his sword into what was left of the angel.

He slowly walked over to his brother's side and was in the process of sitting down when the temperature increased.

The cause of the temperature increase was made clear when Mael landed a metre away from them.

"You killed my brother." Mael stated.

"That I did." Zeldris replied.

"Then die."

The pair met in battle, their blades clashing. Explosions went of left and right as Zeldris dodged magical attacks or deflected them into the ground.  With parried blow and deflected spell Mael grew even further infuriated.

"You die now!" The angel screamed and charged. He never even got close to Zeldris. A dark blur flew past Zeldris after then the eye could follow and tackled the angel. When the dust cleared, Meliodas was standing on Mael in his Assault Mode.

"Mael." Meliodas snarled and began to crush him with his foot. "For the countless atrocities that you have commited against the Demon Race I sentence you to death."

The strongest of the Four Arch-Angles exploded beneath the foot of Meliodas.