One For All.

Kaneki sat at the head of the steel table and patiently waited for those gathered to settle. On his left was Aizawa, Hisashi, Izuku, Tomura, Re-Destro and Uta. On his right was Eren, Meliodas, Zeldris and Vegeta, four of the people Ayato had managed to recruit through The Doctor's machine.

"I'm thankful that you all came here on such short notice." Kaneki began. "As you all are aware we lost Detroit to the enemy and the Americans nuked Deikeda city. We lost a lot of good people and I fear we no longer have the necessary fire power to win this war without massive casualties, plus the Americans have given us three days to surrender before they launch another one. We need to come up with a plan on how to deal with this, but first Spr- Izuku has something he would like to say."

The green haired boy stood up with a cold stare in his eyes. "All of you here know what my Quirk is, correct?"

Everyone in the room nodded, unsure as to what he was getting at.

"Good, that saves time. Together all of us can fight the oncoming battles and win, but due to circumstances we can't all be together which is where my proposal comes into play. We create a super soldier with the powers and strengths of all the people in this room, basically mixing a Ghoul, Titan, Saiyan and human Chimera with the strength of a Sin and a Commandment."

"How would this work?" Eren asked, leaning forward.

"We have a person who specialises and genetic engineering and biology within the twenty-fourth ward. Give him a small amount of your DNA and the person undergoing the surgery and he will do the rest."

"That would be suicide." Hisashi cut in. "That surgery has a ninety-eight percent failure rate as it is without the otherworldly races being added to it. Anyway, where are you going to find someone stupid enough to volunteer."

"Well isn't it a good thing that I am already half Ghoul and half Chimera?" Izuku said, turning his gaze into his father. "I'll just simply become One For All."

"No. I forbid you from doing it."

"You have no right to dictate what I can and cannot do, considering you faked your death and abandoned me for my entire life."

"I did that to protect you, and as your father I have every right to say what you can and cannot do."

"You aren't my father. You are All For One's biologically engineered lapdog. Now why don't you shut up before you meet the same fate as your master. I have no complaints with killing a basic bitch like you."

Kaneki's gaze fell to his hands in his lap. He knew what Izuku was going through and he knew how to help, but how could he when the child had given everyone the cold shoulder? He never wanted any of the young ones to become like him, in fact that was the opposite of what he wanted.

"I'll give him my DNA." Eren said. "And I'll even hand over the Amoured Titan as well."

"The kid has the heart of a true Saiyan Warrior. I can spare some blood." Vegeta answered.

"Brother, do you think it's advisable?" Zeldris asked.

"I think it's worth the shot, we won't know unless we try." Meliodas replied. "Plus, Little Zu has the right idea. Individually we cannot fight everyone, but we cannot do it as a group so why not make an individual with the power of all."

"You could have just said yes." Zeldris grumbled.

Kaneki sighed and placed his hands in his pocket, grabbing his most treasured item.

"All of those who can level a city meet me at the plaza cafe." Kaneki said and tossed his mask to Izuku. "I no longer have need for it, but I don't want to through it away. Look after it."

Hisashi got up and stormed out of the room without any hesitation, pushing past the worker bringing in refreshments.

"When do we do this surgery?" Eren asked a little to eagerly.

"Let's get it over and done with." Izuku said, and just like that everyone aside from Kaneki and Uta, Aizawa paused at the door briefly before wheeling himself out.

"What are you thinking?" Uta asked.

"Even with this plan of Sprout's we aren't going to win this easily."

"That is to be expected."

"You feel it to don't you?"

"You are going to have to be more specific."

"One way or another the curtains are coming to a close for us."

Uta let out a tired sigh. "I'm not quite proud of the life I've lead, but it is my life and a warrior's death seems fitting somehow."

"You and me both."