The 24th Ward.

The Ghoul was pissed. He was stormed into the teacher's lounge and slammed the door like it insulted his cooking. He then proceeded to rip open draws and shive them shut, disturbing everything and everyone.

Finally Aizawa had enough. "Can you be any louder, some of us actually have work to do."

"What do you mean? You don't do shit." Kaneki snapped.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. You don't do a damn thing. None of you do, otherwise you would have noticed that several of your students live in an abusive and unsafe environment."

"What are you talking about?"

"Shoto Todoroki. Ever wonder where he got that scar on his face or why he is constantly coming to school covered in bruises?"

Aizawa remained silent, seeing it as the safest route possible.

Kaneki continued, oblivious to the terrified faces of half the faculty. "His mother poured a boiling kettle on his face when he was still a young child, and that darling number two hero of yours beats Shoto day in day out for refusing to use the fire aspect of his Quirk."

"Shoto is very quite and..." Hizashi began.

"What about Izuku Midoryia or Ochacko Uraraka? They are the most energetic children and their lives are not all hunky fucking dorey. Uraraka lives on her own in a run down apartment so she can get to and from school easily. The only time she sees her parents are on the weekend. As for Izuku he doesn't have a place to live. Both of his parents are dead! You have a homeless orphan going to this school and none of you care to notice."

Kaneki glared at all the teachers in the room before turning the glare to the camera in the room. "Nezu, I know you are watching you good for nothing rat. I want a change of plans. I told you only a select few students would make it. I only want the best for the 24th and I know who they are."

Aizawa frowned in confusion. What plan did the Principal and the Ghoul have and why wasn't anyone else made aware of this? Also, what was the 24th that Kaneki was talking about? It couldn't be a ward as they only had twenty three and they weren't numbered. Could it be a date? But if so, what for?

"You may enter my office so that we can discuss this further." Nezu said over the speakers.

____________________________________________

Kaneki left through the main gate to go cool off. He had come to an agreement with Nezu. He could expell those that he deemed unworthy tomorrow and focus on the students that he needed to. In return he needed to up his recruitment for the 24th ward. So far all Kaneki had on his side was Powerloader, Cementos, Denki and Nezu. Not exactly the fighting force necessary to fix the world.

'Maybe I could extend the offer to villains of a certain rank and below.' Kaneki thought. Once he had accommodations made and ready for occupancy he would approach Aizawa and fill him in on the details, allowing him and all underground heros into the city. He would also be approaching smaller agencies as well as a few big ones with the option to join him. Uraraka's parents were also a must. He could use their help with the construction, plus it would give the young girl a stable environment to continue growing. He would also be including those students of his that choose to go through the surgery and become a monster like him and Denki.
Kaneki's eyes narrowed as he recalled something nfrom his meeting with Nezu.

The stoat had pulled out on old looking grey box that looked awfully familiar. Nezu's original hypothesis of Kaneki being from another world was completely blown out the water when he opened the briefcase. Inside the briefcase was an Ukaku Quinqane. Upon further digging they discovered that up to the point in time when humans developed Quirks, they had to deal with Ghouls as well. These Ghouls where wiped out several years of Quirks existing. Though Kaneki knowing Ghouls the way he did seriously doubted that they were gone. It was quite likely that the Ghouls of this timeline were hiding in plain sight much like the Ghouls from his. Kaneki's gut said so, and his gut was usually correct.

A bright flash of white suddenly appeared, temporarily blinding Kaneki. When his vision cleared he could not believe his eyes.

"Uta?" Kaneki asked.

"My Lord, you live." The mask maker replied equally as shocked.