The Dawn of War.

Sir Nighteye had an uneasy feeling in stomach when woke up that morning. It had been almost and entire month since the rebels attacked UA, killed All Might and corrupted several heros. Out of the top ten, only three remained. Endeavour, Hawks, Miruko, Edgeshot, Ryukyu and Gang Orca dismentled their agencies either on the day or a couple of days after the attack. None of the workers for any those agencies had made an appearance, and Sir Nighteye was beging to think the worst had happened.

"Where are they?" Sir Nighteye pondered aloud.

"Where are who?" Bubble Girl asked, placing a cup of coffee next to him.

"The League of Villains and this damn rebellion." Sir Nighteye responded before realisation struck him. "We need to warn those working at Tartarus."

"What? Why?"

"Because there are worse things locked away beneath Tartarus, and if my theories are correct the One Eyed King will be wanting to go there."

As Sir Nighteye made his way through his agency, he gathered all of those that worked for him and lead them outside. However, standing between them and their vehicles were dozens of high ranked villains.

"Muscular. Moonfish. Twice. Spinner. Magne. Nine. Grimwolf. Overhaul." Centipider began to list out loud but stopped, mouth gaping in horror.

"Is that..." An intern trailed off.

"It is me." The imposing person said. "Second in command of All For One's army. Slayer of Diagoro, the sixth user of One For All. Though you may know me better as Hisashi Midoryia."

The heros behind Sir Nighteye began to tremble and some even turned around and bolted.

"Now, tremble in fear, for I am here!" Hisashi Midoryia declared and green flames shot from his hands, enveloping the heros.

____________________________________________

Compress and Kurogiri stood atop a high rise in the heart of Tokyo, the former playing with a small blue pearl.

"Here should work." The misty barkeep said.

"Very well." Compress replied and through the pearl as far as he could. The pearl broke on the concrete a fair distance away, releasing the monster from its prison.

"We're done here." Kurogiri said and opened up a warp gate.

As the pair of them warped to their next city, a clone of Gigantomacia proceeded to lay waste to Tokyo.

____________________________________________

Gran Torino bolted through the streets o Hosu, his lungs burning due to over using his Quirk. Large purple, blue and black monsters were laying waste to the city. 'These must be the Nomu Toshi told me about.' The old hero thought.

Several small and sharp objects came out of nowhere and burrowed into his chest. As he struggled to his feet, two figures approached. One a grown man and the other a school girl.

"Can I kill him please Mr. Stainy?" The blonde girl asked with a whine.

"Go ahead, there are plenty more fakes to be culled in this shit hole." The Hero Killer replied and stalked off.

"Sorry, about this old timer." The girl said and pulled out two knives. "But I wanna have some fun."

'Nana forgive me.' Gran Torino thought and closed his eyes. He had failed the legacy of One For All. Toshinori was dead and his successor had turned villain.

____________________________________________

Endeavour stepped through the melted gates of Shegetsu high, the other ex-heros behind him.

"Remember, we only fight to kill if they are a pro. Students are to be taken captive and treated fairly." Hawks said from besides Endeavour.

"You heard the man. Let's do this shit!" Endeavour yelled. "Let's go beyond Plus Ultra!"

As one they charged into the school, each and every single one of them knowing that this was the point of no return.

____________________________________________

Shigaraki, Dabi, Shinso and Mustard as well as dozens of other villains and vigilantes descended upon the heros of Komino. Sensei had ordered that all heros were to either be taken captive or killed. Civilians were not to be harmed.

"Stop right there!" A voice yelled over the chaos.

Shigaraki turned and faced the blonde boy and his two friends. "Who the fuck are you?"

"I am Lemillion. I am one of the Big Three of UA, the school you so carelessly destroyed. Now surrender willingly or be taken in by force."

Shigaraki curled his lips in a cruel smile. Surely Sensei wouldn't mind if these three children were to disappear.

____________________________________________

The Meta Liberation Army, lead by Re-Destro invaded the city of Hiroshima with their full might. A true successor to Lord Destro's vision had appeared and offered them apart to play in the recreation of history.

"FOR DESTRO!!" Trumpet yelled.

"FOR DESTRO!!!" The army echoed.

As the sounds of chaos ensured, Re-Destro smiled. First they would spread Destro's word to Japan and then with the help of his true successor, they would conquer the world.

____________________________________________

The Head Officer of the Hero Commission was full blown panicking. They were under attack from so many different groups of people. The League of Villains. The Meta Liberation Army. The Quirk Factory and the Chei Hikisai. In fact the Eight Precepts of Death were currently at their front door, high on Trigger.

"Sir, we have an issue." An underling said.

"Oh, fucking really." The Head Officer snarled.

"Tartarus is under attack." The underlying continued. "And it would appear that they've found their way into Cochlea."

"Well, fuck." The Head Officer said.