The Breaking Point.

Izuku and Bakugo arrived on the oval -their temperary classroom- ten minutes early and were met with a surprise. Denki, who had seriously injured himself yesterday was sparing with Sensei. Somehow, despite losing his eye the electric boy was a blur, each punch and kick of his landing with a resounding crack. Denki jumped backwards several metres and stood there watching Sensei with an almost predatory look.

"His hair is white." Izuku remarked, to which Bakugo rolled his eyes.

"Are you two just going to stand there, or are you going to participate?" Sensei asked.

The pair put their bags down by the big tree and stood behind Denki, ready to fight.

"Usage of Quirks are allowed, as that is what you will be working on today. We have ten minutes." Sensei said and then he moved. One second he was on the other side of the pitch, the next he was between the three of them. He kicked Bakugo in the stomach, sending him flying across the field. He punched Denki in the nose, breaking it. And he head-butted Izuku, driving the green haired boy to his knees.

Izuku was the first to retaliate, jumping back onto his feet and delivering a punch loaded with One For All. Sensei took the punch to the stomach and went hurtling through the air. Izuku's eyes widened in fear, believing that he had just put his teacher in danger but four red tentacle-like objects spread out of his back, allowing him to catch himself. That's when Bakugo made himself known, generating an explosion that sent their teacher skidding several metres to the left.

"You two better duck!" Denki yelled from behind.

Izuku and Bakugo both hit the ground and prepared themselves the best they could for the oncoming static.

"2.5 million volts!" Denki yelled and a massive bolt of lightning shot from the boy and struck Sensei. Well, it looked like it struck Sensei but the man used one of his extra appendages to catch the electricity and divert it to the ground.

Izuku looked over to his friend, expecting to see him already short circuiting and received another surprise to ad to the mornings tally. Denki was still standing. He looked exhausted but he didn't short circuit, even after using almost double what he ussaly did.

"All right. That's enough sparing for now. Let's start the lesson." Sensei said, inclining his head to the rest of the class who were standing in awe.

____________________________________________

Kaneki walked between the groups of children, giving assistance to where was needed. Between the surgery on Denki last night and taking him to feed, he had looked through all of the files on the classes and determined where each student needed the most help. He had then broken the students up into groups to help them develop in those areas. Kaneki was impressed with every student so far. Aside from that one mishap on the first day their had been no incidents and everyone was giving it their all, despite him being an arse.

"Thought to soon." Kaneki muttered under his breath as he saw Ashido laying slumped on the ground.

"Mina Ashido. Get back up and participate in the lesson." Kaneki ordered.

"This is a poor excuse for a lesson. You aren't even doing anything. And besides I'm exhausted. My Quirk hurts." The girl argued.

"Do you think that you are the only one who's exhausted or who has a Quirk that is either hurting or starting to hurt? Everyone else is going through the same thing so stop being so damn childish."

"Why did we have to get you as a teacher? At least Mr. Aizawa was somewhat reasonable."

"Young lady, you have two choices here. Choice number one, get up off your arse and get back into the training as it is meant to help you. Choice number two, hand over your student card and go home."

The girl glared at him for a moment before standing up and reaching into her pocket. She then pulled out her card and threw it on the ground.

"Both you and thus school can go get fucked." Ashido said and stormed off after grabbing her belongings.

Kaneki sighed as he picked up the card. He had really hoped that she would have chosen the first option. But there was nothing he could do now. He continued walking around the oval until he bumped into Shoto Todoroki, who was refusing to use his fire. Kaneki was about to reprimand the child but stopped. Something about the boy seemed familiar to him. It took him a minute or two to place it, but when he did rage flashed through him. The boy was constantly walking around the school, eyes on his feet. It was only Kaneki's second day teaching him, but he noticed the brand new bruises that were not present yesterday as well as old and fading ones. Someone in this boy's life was abusing him.

"Hey Todoroki, can you come give me a hand please?" Kaneki asked, trying to sound as calm as possible.

"Sure thing Sensei." The dual haired boy replied.

Kaneki walked a good several metres away from the main bulk of the students, but still kept them within his line of sight.

"What did you need help with Sensei?" Todoroki asked.

"Why don't you use your fire?" Kaneki replied, cutting straight to the chase. "I can promise you that I won't judge, but something is causing you pain and I want to know so I can try to help. You are my student and I care about your health and safety."

There was a long silence between what Kaneki said and when Todoroki next spoke.

"You're not working for my father?"

"No. I don't even know who your father is."

"Sensei, have you ever heard of Quirk marriages?"