⁂⸸ ~ Chapter 2 ~⁂⸸

OUTFIT ABOVE 

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

~ Storybrooke - Daisy's car ~

DAISY POV

Cruising down the road into town with Paige in the passenger seat, we are both singing along to the music playing on the radio. Driving past familiar stores in town waving at some people as I park the car in front of Granny's for breakfast.

"DD look!" I follow Paige's arm that Is pointing at the town clock. I stare in shock I turn to look back at Paige only to see everyone else has stopped to look as well. Everyone staring in shock at the town clock, the clock that has never moved, had suddenly moved overnight. My mind immediately goes to Henry and how this will be big for him, I will have to talk to him later.

"Wow guess time is finally moving around here. C'mon bubbles let go get some breakfast before school. You know what I say, a pastry a - "

"Day keeps a frown from coming your way, yes DD I know haha lets go get you a pastry then." We laugh and run into Grannies together grabbing a seat at one of the booths. I see Granny come over ready to take our orders, I look at Paige and I see her smiling big and doing a little dance to a song playing in her mind. I love this girl, I don't know how I would have survived without her, she is my little girl.

I've drifted off into old memories of Paige I had not seen Granny come and go from our booth, I had not seen or felt Paige grab my hand and play thumb war with me. It was not until Paige had both her hands on my cheeks squishing them and shaking my head side to side that I notice what is happening around me.

"Sorry bubbles got lost in my mind." I notice a pastry, a bowl of fruit and my regular tea in front of me. "Ooo what pastry had you picked for me today?" it is not unusual for Paige to order for me, as we come here once or twice a week for breakfast, she sometimes likes to order me a pastry to try or even if I had just zoned out like before.

"Well DD today you are eating an apple Danish with a light cinnamon topping, and to the side of you in the brown bag you will notice one Nutella filled croissant for you to have during your lunch today. And don't worry I got myself one too." She smiles big at me continuing her dance as she eats her bowl of fruit and toast. I join her in a dance as we laugh and eat. Enjoying this calm morning.

I look up after hearing Henry. "Hey, Simba shouldn't you be heading to school?" Henry and Emma turn towards Paige and myself "Hey Aunt Dais, let's go you and Emma can walk Paige and I." he pulls Paige out of the booth as I slowly stand and leave some money for Granny, I walk out of the diner with Emma meeting up with the kids outside.

All four of us walking in a small group, Paige and I not paying attention to Emma and Henrys conversation as we are playing paper, scissors, rock as we walk to the bus stop. Suddenly I see something coming our way, I quickly grab Paige and bob her down with me as an apple flies over our heads.

"Hey Simba watch where you are throwing things!" Henry and Emma quickly turn and see us both rising from our crouched position looking at him. He apologises and continues his conversation. "They don't know. It's a haze to them. Ask anyone anything. Better yet ask Dais And you'll see." Paige has put her headphones in not listening to what we are saying anymore. "It's true Emma, I wish I could tell you anything, but I don't know anything from my past, my birth, how I became friends with half of these people. Or even who Paige's real parents are only just that he was my brother. I don't remember any of it."