⁂⸸Chapter 6⁂⸸

ANGEL/DAISY  outfit

ANGEL/DAISY  outfit

CHARLOTTE OUTFIT

Angel/Daisy POV

~ Daisy's room ~

"OK so let me get this straight." Charlotte is pacing front of my bed, as she tries to grasp the whole being taken by me situation. I mean I'm not the worst person she could be kidnapped by, but I kind of see why she is freaking out a little.

"You don't remember anything of your past life, but recently you have been able to gain the ability to bring things back with you when you are having a dream with the Mikaelsons, and the last time you took Rebekah's dagger, which I am not meant to tell Nik about. And that is how I am here right now, because when you were getting sucked back into your reality, we were holding hands which meant I got transported with you. Here. In Storybrooke. Is that right? am I all caught up?"

Still pacing up and down, I nod at Charlotte as a way of telling her that everything she just said was right. I grab her hand and pull her to the bed to sit down with me, wrapping my arm around her to bring her into my side as I rub her arm up and down, trying to comfort her. "Hey, don't freak out, it's best you stay out of Mystic falls right now anyway like Nik said. So think of this as an adventure. But you just cannot leave the house yet."

She smiles at me and hugs me back before telling me she is going to call Niklaus again. He had called her as soon as he realised that she was gone. From there she explained that she was with me and safe. After explaining that Stefan had taken the families coffins and that it is better that she is not in town now.

Not even a second after Charlotte gets off the phone, Paige is barging into my room. "Aunt Dais, it's time for Granny's" Charlotte looks worriedly at Paige then at me, while I remain calm knowing that Paige knows everything.

"Bubbles meet Charlotte, Nik's girlfriend." Charlotte tries to correct me, but I cut her off, "sorry soon to be girlfriend" I wink afterwards at Charlotte.

Paige and I laugh at Charlottes blushing face as we walk out the door promising to bring her back a pastry.

DAISY POV