⁂⸸Chapter 7⸸⁂

Adaline POV

~ Enchanted Forest – Bar ~

I do not know how much time has passed since Captain Killian came to sit beside me, the minutes seemed to blur away as we got lost in each other, sharing stories, laughs and just being with each other. Throughout our conversations Captain Killian Had moved closer to me, his body turned to face me, our knees touching, one arm bent with his elbow on the bar resting his head on his knuckles whilst his other arm is wrapped around me leaving little space between us. His fingers occasionally moving up and down my waist.

"So, love you still have not told me what you are doing in my bar on this fine evening." He looks at me with curiosity, but that emotion does not stop the regular smirk that is a permanent feature on his face.

"Well Captain Killian." He gives me a look of playful warning, his hand squeeze my waist, "Ay Love what did I say about calling me Captain, Killian is the name Love." I smile and shake my head at him, I was brought up to respect anyone with a title to always call them by that name, it takes a long time until I break that habit. "Sorry Killian," I say mockingly before continuing.

"Today just happens to be my birthday, my friends were a bit preoccupied so I thought I would come out and celebrate alone." Staring at him with a shy smile, "quite glad I'm not celebrating with them now." A soft smirk appears on Killian's face at my statement, while his hand squeezes my waist. Suddenly remembering what I had said he lifts his head off his knuckles, as the hand slams down on the bar in shock.

He orders two glasses of rum, "Shame on you love for not telling me it is your birthday sooner." He lifts his glass of rum and tilts it towards me in a cheers "Happy birthday my dear, tonight I will show you the right way to celebrate a birthday" finishing our drinks, I give him a smile and wink at him.

"Come I want to take you somewhere. It's a dangerous plan, but just this time" Intrigued I hold out my hand to lead me out of the bar.

Our eyes are locked onto one another's as he grabs my hand pulling me up from the stool, we don't look away as we hear men chanting Killian's name in the background. We were lost in each other, no words needed, we just looked at each other.

Eyes still locked onto one another, our fingers now intertwined as we hold hands, "A strangers hand clutched In mine. Who would have thought? I'll take this chance, so call me blind." I let him drag me from the bar, not caring what this adventure entails if it was with him.

As we leave the bar he starts to jog, I stumble a bit in surprise, a big smile comes to my face as I hear his laughter echo through the ally way, I follow in his laughs as we both run down the alley way hands intertwined ready for an adventure.

Without knowing we both have the same thoughts in mind I've been waiting all my life for someone like you.

Daisy POV