connections

That photo so I have your attention! NOW IF YOU WANT TO UNDERSTAND THE STORY MORE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW PLEASE

Hi so im just going to quickly talk about adalines connection to the vampire diaries and the mikaelsons and how it will all work with once upon a time.

Once upon a time x the mikalesons
So she is from the enchanted forest and started having dreams of the mikaelsons when she was younger. Through her dreams she has been able to see them, talk to them, touch them, and see what they see as well. She knows the whole story of the Mikaelsons, how they became vampires and all of their world.

She started telling people in her village but then she got the name crazy girl because no one believed her, so once she fled she never told anyone except her close friends.

When it turns to once upon a time and storybooke, she is known as Daisy, like everyone else she has no memory of Her life in the enchanted forest but she remembers everything about the mikaelsons, but not her stories only theirs. It will be explained more how she started having the dreams, as well as Freya as well.

Once upon a time x The vampire diaries
Ok so as I said in the summary, daisy/adaline leaves storybrooke years after the curse. Now when she leaves to find the mikaelsons, they are in mystical falls and this is where the whole vampire diaries crossover is.

I think that is everything that needs to be said. But if there is anything else you want information on let me know and I'll tell ya. I dont want to make this book too complicated so thats why im explaining it here so we don't have to do too much back story, as there is enough back story with once upon a time.