⁂⸸ Chapter 3 ⁂⸸

~ Storybrooke – Daisy Home ~

DAISY POV -

"My list would be:
Thor
Iron Man
Black Widow
Hulk
Hawkeye
And then Captain America.

Now do not get me wrong, Chris Evans, I love him. But Captain America not a big fan of his."

Paige and I are sitting cross legged on the couch, discussing our favourite original avengers as The Age of Ultron plays in the background. Our cocoa's long gone after the third Marvel movie we had watched during our Marvel marathon. "I know Aunt Dais haha, and If Bucky were an original Avenger he would be at the top of the list because he deserved better. I know it all." Paige recited to me, as I have said this to her on many occasions.

"Now my list would be:
Black Widow
Thor
Iron Man
Hawkeye
Hulk
And finally Captain America"

The credits roll of the Age of Ultron movie, the movie that was long forgotten filled with our nightly gossip session of the town, our list making of the original Avengers, and throwing gummy bears in each other's mouths.

"Ok Bubbles time for bed, you still got school tomorrow and I am coming with you, we are decorating the hospital, and I was asked to chaperone by Mary Margret." We both rise from the couch, Paige gives me a hug and kiss on the cheek, saying goodnight and heading to her room upstairs.

I take the mugs into the kitchen, quickly washing them, before grabbing the dagger out of the draw taking it upstairs with me. Putting it in the safe in my room.

 Putting it in the safe in my room

~ Storybrooke - Hospital ~

Kids surrounding different patients everywhere, hanging up decorations or talking to patients. I hand out the flower arrangements I made for the hospital decorating. Heading into John Doe's room I place the flowers down on his table before going to sit beside him on the bed.

I lift my hand up moving his sandy blonde hair to the side a bit while my other hand holds his. "If you could wake up and see all the good happening around you and be able to tell us who you are it make this day an amazing one." I hold his hand in between both of mine, just staring at him wondering who he is and why I feel such a strong connection to him.