⁂⸸~ Chapter 1 ~⁂⸸

Edited and changed a bit

There was an enchanted forest filled with all the classic characters we know. Or think we know. One day they found themselves trapped in a place where all their happy endings were stolen. Our World. This is how it happened...

~ Snow and David's castle ~

ADALINE ROSE POV –

Walking down the hallways of the castle, after asking Red to watch Grace. I enter one of the rooms, to see a man with dirty blond hair standing in front of a mirror adjusting his cape.

"well, well Romeo don't you clean up nice." The man turns around with a bright smile on his face and arms open. I walk into them accepting the hug.

"what did I say about calling me Romeo, Genie?" his says into my ear as we hug. I laugh at him knowing he is only joking.

To annoy him further I stand back and curtsey "my apologies your highness, the wedding will be starting soon King David Charming." I giggle as I stand knowing I am annoying him

"you are lucky you are my best friend Adaline, you're too sassy for your own good." I loop my arm through his as we walk to the ballroom where the wedding will take place.

"Are you ready for this Romeo?" he nods at me with a big smile on his face, we both stand at the alter waiting for his bride. Snow white.

~ Castle Ballroom - David and Snows Wedding ~

My face hurts from how big I am smiling with everyone around me, as we watch prince charming and snow white get married, a wedding that everyone has been waiting for. I stand close to the guard behind David bouncing up and down as David and snow finish their ceremony.

Prince Charming "I do."

Priest "And do you, Snow White, promise to take this man to be your husband, and love him for all eternity?"

Snow White "I do."

Pries "I now pronounce you husband and wife."

Everyone is cheering and clapping loudly so excited for the new couple. But happiness does not last long for everyone in the enchanted forest. Suddenly gasps are heard throughout the castle as Regina makes a big entrance towards Snow and David.

A lot happens in a blink of an eye, as the guard next to me is suddenly moved towards the door as Regina had gusted wind towards them, Snow draws David's sword to Regina and Snow and David declaring that Regina is no longer a Queen.

"Regina enough please, let them have today, this is enough go back to your home and let them be." I say sternly to Regina. There was a time I would have stood by her and done anything for her. But that time has passed now.

"But you shall have it! My gift to you is this happy, happy day. But tomorrow, my real work begins. You've made your vows, now I make mine. Soon, everything you love, everything all of you love, will be taken from you. Forever. And out of your suffering, will rise my victory. I shall destroy your happiness if it is the last thing I do."

She leaves right after leaving everyone with scared and worried looks. I quickly go to Grace and give her a hug, knowing she is frightened. I do not need to say anything to David as he understands that I cannot follow her, he is never angry with me when it comes to this, he knows I love them both equally. Snow on the other hand is not happy when she realises, I am not leaving, she looks at me angrily as I step back to Grace.