⁂⸸ Chapter 5 ⁂⸸

Third POV -

~ Enchanted Forest – Bar ~

Noise fills the bar, drinking jugs clinking against one another as customers cheers each other in excitement, laughter being shared at every table as people enjoy each others company, but yet no table louder then the one closest to the bar, with many men sitting or standing around a table laughing and sharing stories with each other, all with a joyful smile on their faces. Well that's what it seems, everyone with a smile on their face, but if you look closely you notice one man with only a smirk (his way of smiling) him not knowing any other way to smile since that day.

Not caring about the displeased looks he and his men are getting for their loudness, they carry on with their laughter and drinking. The man looks around the bar, trying to find a maiden he could take back to the ship for the night, his hand going to rub his chin as he feels the stubble that lays there. His head turns around back to the men after only seeing a couple options but yet none that he his drunk enough for yet.

A beautiful lady walks towards the bar, a casual dress and corset dressed on her. a big smile on her face as she greets people as she walks to her destination, no one in the enchanted forest would ever know someone as happy as this lady, and everyone knew that. As she reaches the bar the bell above the door rings out.

Hearing the bell of the door ring out, the man brings his head up to see who has entered, hoping for a better maiden then the ones already in the bar

Hearing the bell of the door ring out, the man brings his head up to see who has entered, hoping for a better maiden then the ones already in the bar. Yet when he looks up his breathe is taken away, as his eyes follow the familiar women as she walks to the bar taking a seat there. The man looks towards his men a smirk on his lips. "Well men, it is time I depart. I will see you all in the morning."

As the man walks away towards the bar you can hear all his men cheering as they know he has found someone for the night. The man walks up to beautiful women leaning on the bar next to her, a smirk on his lips. "I did tell you our story was not over did I not My Dear."

The beautiful women's head picks up at the familiar voice. As she stares at him her mouth opens a little in surprise at the handsome man that has come to talk to her. she opens her mouth to reply to the man. "That you did Captain Killian." 

________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi i know it is short, but i was excited about this part and wanted to give it to you, don't worry the next part is coming. and it will have more Adaline and Killian.

Please have a look at the Past chapters i did add an image of the necklace that Daisy buys from Golds shop and it is important. I also added it above

I will have the next part up this week. love you all

QOTD: What's your favourite Christmas movie?

Mine is the Grinch

________________________________________________________________________________________

Don't forget to comment and Vote xx