⸸⁂chapter 8⸸⁂

ANGELS POV –

Leaves crunch under my boots, the air is cold, and the area Is dark, with little lamps around lighting a pathway. Following the light I see a familiar grand piano, sitting at the bench is a dark-haired man, one I have watched grow. “Kol.” The named man turns his head towards me a smile on his face.

“Hi Mumma” Kol the baby boy of the family, the one who is constantly is told he is reckless, when he only feels alone and unseen. It is funny how every single Mikaelson child feels the same, alone and unseen. Yet they have such a big family and not willing to let each other in all the way.

Kol was never thought of as a child by Esther and Mikael. Every visit I had he and Rebekah would gravitate towards me, accepting my love and adopting me as his mother. Rebekah did see me as a mother when she was little but as she grew, she is finding me more of a sister, but still calls me mum when she needs something or has been hurt.

“The piano I taught you how to play in New Orleans, a lot of good memories here.” Now sat beside him as I play with the keys. “Why here darling?”

“Growing up I felt like an outsider in the family, I had magic, but the others did not. Klaus and Elijah were fighting over Tatia, Finn was always around mother, and Rebekah always made sure she was perfect for everyone around her to make them proud. But I, I was not I was the boy who was shut out even after becoming vampires, Klaus Rebekah and Elijah promised always and forever to each other Finn and I not included. I was seen as reckless and immature, rather than they ask me Klaus daggered me. In this room with you, I didn’t feel alone, you were available for me always even in the village, but here you taught me the piano, you listened to me and cared for me…always and forever. In my sleeping state for who knows how long I like to be somewhere I was once wanted.”

I hold Kol’s hand, stopping him from playing the piano any further. When I look into his eyes, I see the pain of a young boy who just wanted to be noticed, the man who just wanted his siblings to understand his pain.

“It is not fair how they treat you, or Finn. But you especially, I see you throw a fit when Nik’s curse is brought up. A curse where his wolf is blocked but there is a ritual, he can perform to get that part of himself back. You are however the little boy who was coming into his powers, getting turned into a vampire made the touch with nature die as well. There is no way for you to get that back. Something none of your siblings tried to understand they all made sure Nik was ok all to not get daggered. But I promise you Kol once I get you out of here, I will make everything right.”

He looks at me with a smile “Promise.” He whispers to me. I hold up my pinkie giving him a cheeky smile. “Pinkie promise my Koala.” He laughs with me, our pinkies intertwined. A promise of a hopeful future, a promise of hope we can see each other soon. A promise between a mother and son.

DAISY POV –

~ Jeffersons House - Storybrooke ~

Coming for my weekly coffee catchup with Jefferson brings me peace, knowing I can talk about everything I am going through with the Mikaelsons, Paige and Charlotte, with Jefferson he won’t think I am crazy he helps guide me in the right direction. Charlotte does not know everything about this town or what Paige and Henry fight everyday to prove. The Mikaelsons are hiding something from me, I know they tell me if I asked, it’s like some internal promise that I have ‘what they are hiding is for a reason trust them’ I continue to tell myself.

“How goes Henry and Gr-Paige’s quest?”  I notice the slip up but ignore it.

“I’m not sure, they haven’t said anything to me. I asked them about my story, but they just said ‘you have a journey to take first before we tell you your story’ cryptic and confusing. I just let it go.

THIRD POV –

The two spent most the afternoon together, catching up and having tea. What they did not know was that on the other side of town henry and Paige are at Granny’s diner reading all about Daisy’s story…sorry Adaline’s story. They are discovering her fight with the evil queen, her friendship with the Mikaelsons, her friendship with Charming, her relationship with Rumpelstiltskin but most surprising for both is finding her friendship with Jefferson, the man who is Paige’s sorry Graces father. 

_________________________________________________

Sorry it'd short and a long time we are getting closer to her leaving for Mystic falls