Chapter 25: Noni Is A Corrupt Being

"And this is the healers' hut," Queen Glory announced as they flew by. RedRunner tried to see as much as he could, noting the red berries growing around on the hut's roof.

    "We of course don't have space in there for everyone.. but I believe that concludes the tour! And just in the nick of time," she said looking at the position of the sun.

    "I have important queenly duties to attend to now. You all are dismissed to roam freely now!" the Queen announced, flying away. Immediately, most of the dragonets broke into groups and scattered.

     After deciding what they would do next, RedRunner and Feather swooped down to where Mightyroar had landed. He had quickly made friends with the middle Princess, Princess Aurorablaze, even though their personalities were polar opposites, and they were quietly chatting.

     They had just disappeared behind the underbrush when RedRunner and Feather landed farther behind them. At that point, the Princess and Mightyroar's talking had stopped rather abruptly.

    "Huh.." RedRunner said.

    "I wonder why they stoped their conversation," Feather questioned softly. He didn't respond as they pulled back the brush and large leaves to see the pair of NightWings gawking wide-eyed at something out of RedRunner's view. He and Feather exchanged a confused glance before approaching them from behind in order to see what Princess Aurorablaze and Mightyroar were starting at. His eyes widened as he caught sight of the scene.

    "What..." RedRunner started.

    "...the..." Feather continued in a whisper.

    "...actual..." the Princess cringed.

    "...hell," Mightyroar finished in disgust.

     Slightly off their path and lower then them since they were on a small hill, were Princess Faith and Noni. Noni seemed to be.. trying to seduce her? It wasn't very clear from what they saw. What a pedophile! A 40-year-old dragon hitting on a 15-year-old! That disgusts me.. RedRunner thought bitterly.

    "Come on, beautiful, you know you wanna," Noni smirked, circling around her. A very uncomfortable-looking Princess Faith clearly didn't know how to handle the situation. Princess Aurorablaze's wings and talons were accented with pale orange, emerald green, and dark red.

    "He needs to leave Faith alone," the Princess decided. Mightyroar frowned.

    "Just follow me, I know a place we can really have some fun..!" Noni sneered flaring his ugly yellowish wings that now had stripes of silver and indigo. Princess Faith winced, wingtips turning pale green as she backed up a bit.

    "Woah, he needs to back the hell off!" RedRunner growled, lashing his tail. The rest of the squad nodded.

    "Let's go save her!" Mightyroar agreed.

    "Yeah.." they all hissed simultaneously, pouncing out of the bushes right towards the cursed scene.