Chapter 1.

‼️NO WARNINGS‼️
‼️UPDATED WRITING‼️
———————————————
Kazuha slowly slipped into your (strap/cock), leaving out a breathy gasp. "That's it darling, take it slow.." you whispered.
"S-So...b-big..nghh" he whined as he fully came inside your (strap/cock). "Aww~ is it too much for you? Is it too big~?" Mocking him teasingly. "No, I-I can take it...ugh" Kazuha replied. "Alright then, go ahead sweetheart."

Kazuha slowly started to rock back and forth on your (strap/cock), whimpering quietly as he held onto your thighs. You wish you could see the look on his face, as his back was facing you. Kazuha soon began to speed up the pace, the sound of skin clapping filled the room. "Woah!" You laughed. "You're speeding up now haha! You're so needy darling!" You're practically holding on to his ass so he wouldn't slip out of your (strap/cock).

"Ngh...a-ahhh h-haah..(Y-Y/N)—nghh" Kazuha moaned. It almost sounded like he wanted to say something while stuttering your name. "What is Kazuha? Do you want to say something?" You said while bucking your hips. Just to make it a little more challenging for him!

"I-I, wanna-ahh...c-cum..please" He whined as he was bouncing on your (strap/cock). "Aww, you wanna cum? So cute!" You replied teasingly, bucking your hips harder. Kazuha tried to contain himself from moaning loudly, practically scratching your thighs. "I-I'm serious, a-ahh, p-please—nghh, let me cum! H-Haah—ahh I need to c-cum!!" You tried not to giggle at his begging, it was just so cute! You gripped at his ass, manhandling him on all fours, digging your (strap/cock) deeply in his ass. "A-Ahh! Be gentle! Please—ah! Nghh!" He cried.

"I'm sorry darling, I'm not sure I caught what you said. Could you be dear and freshen my memory? You know how terrible it is~!" You giggled seductively, caressing his ass. Before he could comply, you started thrusting quickly, making him moan in pleasure. "O-Oh Archons..Ah-Ahhh—p-please, let me—let me cum!! Ah-ah—ahhhh, I c-can't hold it!! Please—can I cum—ah!" His voice became quicker and needier as you started thrusting more faster than before. "Please please please please please—Haah-Ah! Please! C-Can I c-cum—nghh!!"

"Hm..." You humed, unamused.

You grabbed his cock and started jerking roughly. "Go on, cum for me pumpkin you've been begging me to do so~" you whispered seductively in his ear. Shrieking and clawing the sheets, Kazuha did as you said, cum spilling out of his cock, staining the sheets.

You thrusted more slowly this time, letting go of his cock you slipped your (strap/cock) out of his aching ass. Kazuha dropped on the bed shaking, as you took your silk cloth and wiped the cum off your hand. "Come on Kazuha, turn over for me so I can clean you up." You said in a softer tone, moving his bangs out of the way.
You helped Kazuha turn over to his back and wiped the cum over his cock and stomach gently, taking into consideration that he might be a little sensitive.

You got off the bed and picked up one of the towels you owned to wrap him in. You helped him sit up, draping the towel over him and carefully grabbed his hand, leading him to the bathroom. After helping him wash up, re-bandaging his left hand, and pecking him with kisses all over his face after the both of you changed into your pajamas. You changed the dirty blanket and exchanged it with a new soft one, as you and Kazuha got into bed you stroked his cheek "Goodnight Kazuha" You said as you kissed his forehead. "Mmh, goodnight love..." He replied tiredly.
————————————
Hoped you enjoyed! I apologize if it wasn't up to your standards. I wrote this out of spite because I'm not a fan of sub!reader x dom!character..heheh
If you have any requests for future chapters I'd love to know, I'll make sure to add it to my list of ideas...heheheh 😈
Okay, goodbye! :)

heheheh 😈Okay, goodbye! :)

Klee is always watching.