Chapter 17.

Hello Hello!  Apologies for taking so, so, long (schools been a bit busy and interesting) but I am still finding ways to work on this! (WE'RE ALMOST DONE!!)
So todays chapter was requested by...

——————(I forgot I had another request for chapter 17, but it's still gonna be there)I hope you enjoy!—————————————————————

I hope you enjoy!
—————————————————————

You fondled Kazuha's breasts as you heard a sweet whimper come from her mouth.
"Aah~"
"Do you like it?" You asked, turning your head against her ear.
You slid your hands down to her clit and began to rub your fingers against it.
Kazuha whimpered and squirmed, "Y-Yes...please—hn, give me more.."
A smile grew onto your face, smirking you replied, "Of course princess.."

You let go of Kazuha's body, adjusting yourself to be faced forward to her crotch. Looking up at her, she slowly spread her legs to reveal her wet pussy.
"Look how beautiful you are darling.." You whispered, bringing your face closer to her crotch, caressing her thigh.
"Mhmh.. oh...yes.." Kazuha threw her head back, bringing her bandaged hand to fondle her breast.
Your eyes closed as you diligently caressed her clit with your tongue.
Kazuha's thighs twitched as your tongue danced itself around inside her.

"H-Huh...hmph~" She moaned, fondling both her breasts.
"Y-Yes...hah— Just like that—" Kazuha began to move her hips to the rhythm of your tongue.
Kazuha's mouth watered as her jaw hung open, she threw head back as she took one of her hands to rub her clit.

"H-Hah— I-I...." She continued, drool coming out of her mouth, "I— think I'm g-gonna cum! Ngh—!"
Hearing that you stuck a finger inside of her and headed for her prostate.
"Hah!—Hmph—!" Kazuha let out a scream as her body twitched.  You slowed your finger and took them and your mouth away from her clit.

"You okay darling?" You asked, patting her head with your clean hand as you kissed her cheek gently.
"Hhn... I'm f-fine.. Goodness I'm so wet.." She replied, laying her hand just above her crotch.
"Let's get you cleaned up then." You smiled, kissing her soft lips.
—————————————————————
So how was it? It was a little hard for me to find words other than vagina lol.  Also, sorry if it seemed a little short!
Other than that I will be starting the next requested chapter!
‼️(THE REQUEST PAGE IS PERMANENTLY CLOSED DUE TO THIS FANFIC ENDING SOON)‼️