Chapter 11.

-Hello, hello!! How are you this wonderful day? I've been doing great lately, I've also finished Squid Game(holy shit it was good).
I just wanted to say how happy I am from how many people read this! I wasn't sure I'd be able to get this far!! But I'm glad that I've met such nice people!
This days chapter was brought to you by...DUN DUN DUN!!! alb3d0sl0ve!! Thank you for your lovely request!

(I had to do some research but I got the gist!) Let the chapter begin!——————————Alpha reader x omega Kazuha au lol———————"Kazuha?—Kazuha I'm home, where are you?" You yelled, your voice echoing in the halls of your house

Let the chapter begin!
——————————
Alpha reader x omega Kazuha au lol
———————
"Kazuha?—Kazuha I'm home, where are you?" You yelled, your voice echoing in the halls of your house.
You got no reply. This made you confused, before you left to do commissions Kazuha said he wouldn't be leaving the house anytime soon, and the sun just came out. Considering you left around 5:00 am at night and came home at 6:17 am.

You placed your bag on the couch and placed your (weapon of choice) leaning on the wall. You slipped off your shoes and walked towards the kitchen counter. You saw an empty medicine bottle on top of it, picking it up it made you realize it was Kazuha's heat medications, and it just turns out that it was empty. 'Oh shit' you thought to yourself, you threw the pill bottle on the floor and ran to your shared bedroom with Kazuha. You slowed your steps down while going to the bedroom door. You tilted your ear towards the door, hearing soft moans within it.

Opening the door, you cooed, "Kazuha, sweetheart. Do you need help? I found your heat pills were out.."
Kazuha looked up at you, immediately stopping his fingers from pushing into his ass and covering himself with one of the silk blankets. "(Y/N)...my apologies I—I should've told you sooner.." He whispered, his eyes looked filled with guilt. "I didn't realize you'd come home so early.."
You sighed and walked to your bed, sitting on it. Kazuha sank deeper into the bed, giving you an embarrassed look. Lifting your hand you gave him a head pat, his hair was so soft.

"I can help you if you'd like, until we can get more of your heat medications. Would that make you feel better..?" You asked softly, taking your hand off his head.
"That'll be fine..thank you darling." He said, giving you a smile.

You tilted your head towards his neck, kissing it gently as you took the silk blanket off Kazuha's body. You undid your pants, positioning yourself to enter Kazuha's hole. You figured you didn't need any lube since you saw that his ass was already wet.
You held him close, cupping his cheek with one hand and holding his thigh tenderly.
As you entered yourself into Kazuha's ass, he gave a soft moan. "You like it like this, huh?" You whispered, "Nice and slow right?"
Kazuha whimpered, nodding his head. He wrapped his arms delicately around your neck. You figured you'd go a little faster, so you did. Kazuha's soft moans began to speed up with your movements. His face blushing and turning as red as it can get with each moan that escaped his mouth.

"Kazuha, are you alright?" You asked, continuing your movements into his ass. "Y-Yes—I feel so—ah! G-Good—ngh~" he stuttered, "M-My face—a-aaaah~ feels s-so hot—o-ooh~"
You smiled, seeing Kazuha's face turn with pleasure as his eyes rolled up with a smile made you happy. You began to hit his prostate, making Kazuha throw his head back as he moaned with pleasure, stuttering inaudible words.
"R-Right—there, aaagn~ Yes, yes—haah~" Kazuha yelled, his hands moving around your back, trying to keep his grip on you tight.

You began to thrust harder against his prostate, making him scream with ecstasy.
"I-I love—ah~! Love you—ha-aah~ so m-much—nghh!!" He screamed, his tongue beginning to hang out of his mouth.
"I love you too sweetheart." You smiled, kissing him softly. As you thrusted in and out of his ass, Kazuha's breathing sped up. Beginning to pant and look at you with loving eyes. You lowered your head to kiss him once again, bubbly giggles coming from Kazuha's mouth as you kissed him sensually.

Kazuha led his hand towards your cheek once you let go of his lips. His eyes were filled with lust, his face decorated with a pink blush.
"Ha-haah~ Th-Thank—you, thank you—aaah~ haha~hmm~" Kazuha giggled, his legs beginning to wrap around your waist.
"You're welcome my love" You whispered, leaning in for another kiss.

That morning was filled with moans and giggles from your beloved, the scent of love filling the bedroom walls.
————————
How did you like it? I hope you enjoyed this weeks chapter!
I currently have another request I'll be working on for chapter 12! So if you have any requests I'd appreciate it if you'd wait till next weekend!
But if you want to set a request for next weekend, go to the request page for further information!
Thank you and have a wonderful day and week!!

 ————————How did you like it? I hope you enjoyed this weeks chapter!I currently have another request I'll be working on for chapter 12! So if you have any requests I'd appreciate it if you'd wait till next weekend! But if you want to set a request...

Beautiful Boy <3