Chapter 22.

-Welcome to the very last chapter! I'm very glad you've come this far! Make sure to check out my authors note at the end of this chapter.
-Enjoy!
Sub!Kazuha last chapter
——

   Kazuha observed you lying peacefully in his futon, buried in his blanket like a sleeping kitten and watching your body slowly move up and down.
He felt content knowing you were by his side, and fell soundlessly asleep to the rain falling on the ocean around the Alcor.

   You felt lonely all alone in your room in the Alcor so you decided to sneak your way into your boyfriend's room, who was next to you.
Most rooms of the Alcor are relatively small and can only hold a bed for one person.
Families got the bigger room, family is family after all.
However you were lonely and just couldn't fall asleep.  So the only solution was Kazuha.
He's warm and radiant and calm, like the sun.
Feeling the warmth of the sun could always put you to sleep.  Plus his futon could fit two people, if they're snuggled together.

———————————————————— 
   Suddenly, Kazuha sprang up from the bed, breathing heavily and sweating profusely.
It was a nightmare.
Even though he has considered himself healed from the chains of the past, every once and awhile a dreadful dream would haunt him in his sleep.
Kazuha pushed his ashy hair behind his ears, and covered his face with his hands.
His bottom lip quivered and his eyes watered.  He didn't want to cry, not with you in the room.
What if you woke up?
But he couldn't stop it.  Kazuha whimpered as tears flooded his eyes, crying and covering his face in shame.
Even if he could accept it, he could never forget it.

   As Kazuha wept into his hands, tasting his salty tears on the crease of his lips.

   "Kazuha...?" You whispered tiredly, sitting up on the futon as you rubbed your eyes.
"Kazuha, what's wrong?" You asked, putting your hand on his shoulder.
Kazuha stopped as he realized he woke you up, he slowly turned his head to look at you.
How lovely you looked, is what he thought to himself.
Kazuha's lip quivered, "I... I'm fine.  I just got a little frightened, that's all." He tried to smile.
For all the time you had spent with your boyfriend, you were able to read him like a book.  Especially in his most vulnerable states you could tell something was wrong.
You stared blankly into his watery eyes, "Kazuha..." You spoke as if you were going to scold him.
He sighed and wiped his tears, "I... I just had a nightmare." He tried to smile, "It's sort of childish... isn't it."
But he couldn't smile, as hard as he tried.
Kazuha just ended up looking at you with doe eyes.

   You sighed, smiling as you brought your arm out, "C'mere."
Kazuha leaned into your shoulder and you laid down, bringing him down with you.
He laid very close to you, his hands in fists and covering his mouth with eyes that shied away from yours.
"Were you scared?" You asked, kissing his forehead.
Kazuha hummed in agreement.
You laughed, "It's a little shocking to see you get spooked like this darling."
"Look at me Kazuha." You said, turning your head to his.
His eyes slowly look over to yours.
"Do you wanna tell me what happened?"  You asked him.
Kazuha wiped a tear that fell from his eye, "I just... It was about that again.. I'm sorry love."
You sighed, playing with his red streak, "Don't be sorry, even if you've moved on, the memories are still going to be there Kazuha.  It's a part of life."
He shoved his head into your chest.
"Can you love me Y/N." Kazuha asked, his voice muffled in your chest.

————————————————————
   You sat in front of Kazuha, your strap-on/dick laying next to his private.
Your fingers moved at a slow pace, being careful to not hurt him.
Kazuha sighed and quietly whimpered as your fingers gently moved inside him.
"Aah... yes." He whispered, rutting against your digits.
You went on for a few more minutes, until Kazuha brought his hand down to yours and looked at you with the softest eyes.
"I'm ready now, darling." He huffed, his cheeks turning red.
You smiled, holding his hand as you lined your strap-on/cock to his asshole, slowly pushing it inside.
Kazuha's eyes closed as the muscles in his face twisted in pain as you slipped yourself further inside him.

   His grip on your hand tightened as his legs quivered.
"Are you doing okay, Kazuha?" You asked, your face going closer to his.
He nodded, "Y-Yes, I'm... okay." He whimpered as your strap-on/cock fully sat inside him.
"P-Please—hn move.." He looked up at your eyes, oh how he loved to look at them.
You smirked, whispering "Okay" in his ear.
You let go of Kazuha's hand and your hands slid down to his hips.
You started off at a slow pace, watching Kazuha's mouth open and his eyebrows scrunch, quiet whimpers and gasps escaping his mouth.

   Kazuha looked at you, placing his bandaged hand on your arm, "Go.. f-faster."
And you did as you were told.
Your fingers gripped on his hips and Kazuha threw his head back, trying to conceal his moans of pleasure.
"Y-Yes, yes, yes, yes! That- That's the sp-spot—oh!" He gasped.
You leaned your head into the crook of Kazuha's neck, kissing it gently.
You whispered into his ear, "Are you close?" You raised your hips and his ass a little bit.
In reply, Kazuha nodded his head frequently, gasping and whimpering before his release.

   You kept going as his pants grew louder and his cheek became redder.
"I-I'm close darling—aah! I'm close!" Kazuha sighed.
Kazuha's head launched backward and gave out a silent scream, cum shooting out of his red tip as his legs shook with pleasure.
Kazuha's body gave out and his muscles were relaxed.
You inched your mouth over to his again, saying, "I love you." And kissed his lips before he fell asleep.
—————————————————————
AUTHORS NOTE⬇️