Chapter 13. Birthday Chapter!

-Hello Hello! I apologize in advance for being late for Kazuha's birthday chapter! I completely forgot to write one and was caught up with working on a requested chapter(it changed to chapter 14).
So without further ado, enjoy Kazuha's late birthday gift! (Apologies if it seems rushed I was very tired)
———————————
Today was the day! It was Kazuha's birthday, and you had something special planned for him.
You carefully put a fancy waxed candle on top of his cake that you made yourself. You heard the door slowly open.
"Ah, Good morning darling..What's all this?" He asked, putting his bags down and walking towards the table. "This? This is all for you my love, for your birthday." You said, getting up from the table to kiss your beloved.

Kazuha giggled, "Haha—really? Then...do you have any other preparations planned for today..?"
You held in your smile, looking over to Kazuha you replied, "Hmm...maybe I do. Why don't you get ready in the bedroom for your first surprise..?" Kazuha's cheeks flushed, he nodded and made his way to the bedroom. You waited a few minutes, putting the cake aside you made your way to the bedroom.

You slowly opened the door, Kazuha was sitting on the bed, looking out the window. Archons, he looked so beautiful, his hair was untied, his soft white locks resting on his shoulders. He looked to the window with a calming face, looking at the red maple trees gave him a sense of serenity. His eyes rested on a dazed calming look, daydreaming of whatever was on his mind, his hands rested on his lap ever so delicately. The cloth robe he was wearing was one of his favorites, decorated with red maple leaf patterns on its back, the rest of the robe making it look like a resting red leaf on snow.

The delicate samurai looked over to you, "(Y/N), I'm ready for your surprise." He gave you a smile, turning his body to face you.
You closed the door, walking towards him as he slowly spread his legs for you. His robe split, revealing his hard-on. You undressed yourself, taking out your (Strap/Cock) and lubing it up. You got on top of him, Kazuha undid his robe, ready for you to do whatever with him. You lined your (Strap/Cock) with Kazuha's ass, kissing him and whispering to him, "Happy Birthday my love."

He gave you a smile. You inserted yourself into him, receiving a whorish moan.
Kazuha's face lit up with red, he was more excited than ever.
"H-Ha—o-ohh~ y-yess—agh," Kazuha moaned, his ruby eyes glittering in the sun's rays. As you sensually thrusted into him, you went over to kiss him, kissing his lips, forehead, his cheek, and then moving to his neck.
"Th-Thank y-you—ngh~ f-for my birthday—hng~! Gift! Ah—haah~" Kazuha stuttered, his hands going over to hold your face as he gave you a weak smile.

"You're welcome my love, but remember this is only your first gift.." You whispered, wet noises echoing the room's walls. Kazuha gave a moaned out laugh, the two of you spent the most wonderful of nights on his birthday.
—————————
So how did you like it? I hope you enjoyed! Right now I will be working on a requested chapter I got so be on the lookout for that!
Bye Bye!!

 —————————So how did you like it? I hope you enjoyed! Right now I will be working on a requested chapter I got so be on the lookout for that!Bye Bye!!

He's so beautiful 🥲