Chapter 8.

-Hello once again!! I was able to post a chapter this week!! Don't worry I'll try to upload another chapter this weekend, I'm filled with ideas now! ^^
How do you guys feel about the anniversary event? The anniversary webquest? To be honest I really love the webquest, it was really, really sweet. <3 (the rewards COULD be better but I'm happy we're getting our fates 😌)
Today's chapter was a request from...Mizuki_Moon_Hana!! ^^

Thank you very much for the request!!(I tried to make this as perfect as I can!)——————‼️WARNINGS: LOW SELF CONFIDENCE, ANGST WITH COMFORT, SMUT AT THE END 😈‼️Enjoy!—————You stared at yourself in the mirror

——————
‼️WARNINGS: LOW SELF CONFIDENCE, ANGST WITH COMFORT, SMUT AT THE END 😈‼️
Enjoy!
—————
You stared at yourself in the mirror. Your face was wet and the sink was running. Your eyes led to your inhuman features.
'How disgusting...' you thought. Your brows furrowed. You didn't understand how the people around you tolerated you. You were disgusted, you felt disgusting. As hard as you tried you could never be satisfied with your features.

Why couldn't you be like the others? Why couldn't you be human?
You collapsed to the bathroom floor and started to break down. Tears fell from your face and onto the floor. You tried to hide your sobs, but it just hurt too much. Until you heard a knock on the bathroom door.
"(Y/N)?...are you alright darling?"
It was Kazuha..
You didn't reply.
"..I'm coming in,"

Kazuha opened the door to see the image of you crying on the floor.
"(Y/N)! Are you alright?! What happened?" Kazuha cried, holding one of your shoulders.
"...It's nothing." You said, taking your hands away from your face. "No you're not. My love, what's wrong?" He said, gently holding your chin to face him. "Kazuha, I...I'm afraid." You whispered, looking away from him. "What if I hurt you one day..I don't want to hurt you."
Kazuha looked at you with concern. He pulled you closer to him, "What do you mean by that? You've never hurt me, I can assure you that what you think you are isn't true."

"Kazuha. Look at me. I'm not a human like you are. The more I look at myself...the more I realize I could snap any minute." You said, tears forming in your eyes. "I could hurt you—or even worse, I could kill you!!"
"That's what you're making yourself believe. You may not be human, but that does not mean you aren't going to hurt me. You are a gentle person..you're gentle with me, there's no need to feel afraid my love." Kazuha said, cupping both your cheeks and wiping away your tears. "In fact...there's a way I can prove that you're gentle with me.." He whispered, leaving a soft kiss on your lips. "Huh?" You looked up, "Here, come with me." Kazuha said softly, lifting you by your hand.

Kazuha held your hand reassuringly, he held it tight, but it wasn't a suffocating hold, it was a kind one. He led you out of the bathroom and into your bedroom. "Here..come on top of me." Kazuha said, laying on the bed giving you a soft smile. It soon came to realization what he was going to prove to you, but you hesitatingly asked, "..Are you sure?"  Kazuha only replied with a smile. He pulled you on top of him and gave you a gentle kiss, "I'm sure, now come on..", Kazuha cupped your face with a gentle hold as you nervously took his pants off. "There's no need to be nervous, my love, I'm alright. You're not hurting me.." Kazuha softly said. You gave a nervous smile, you took out your (Strap/Dick), "Do you need preparation?" You asked, Kazuha only smiled and shook his head.

You lined the tip with his ass, and carefully pushed your (Strap/Dick) inside. "See..ngh—you aren't hurting me, you're being careful with me." Kazuha whispered. You felt butterflies in your stomach appear as he said that, you gave a small sigh and started to move slowly and gently. You didn't want to be rough now, you wanted this moment to feel special. Soft quiet moans came from Kazuha's mouth as you thrusted slowly.

"Are you alright Kazuha..?" You asked, you noticed his eyes were closed. "Haah...n-no no I'm fine darling—ah" He replied, opening his eyes slightly. You kept going, and you wondered, 'how could he be so kind to me?' 'Why is he doing this?' 'He's too kind..'
As you thought about him you felt tears form in your eyes and your lips quivering. Noticing this, Kazuha reached his delicate hands up to your face, "Why are you crying my love? Tell me, what's —Ah! O-On your mind?" He asked.
Tears continued to fall from your face as you lowered your head to Kazuha's neck.
"Thank you for being so kind to me Kazuha." You whispered softly, wrapping your arms around him and stroking his head. He held your head as he smiled with your reply.

"It's my pleasure my love.." He whispered, caressing your head softly.
——————
Soooo how was it? I hope you enjoyed and if you have any requests I'd love to know! You can go to the request page(will be updated soon) or comment your request here!
Good bye!!

My baby came home on my birthday yesterday!!! ^^