Chapter 3.

‼️NO WARNINGS‼️
‼️SMALL UPDATES TO THE WRITING‼️
(Also Zhongli is mentioned as your father. Heheh)
———————————————
It was a beautiful afternoon and you and Kazuha had decided to go on a date to Mt. Aocang.
You two were out on a picnic, admiring the scenery, you even made your favorite Liyue dishes for him to try!

"Kazuha darling, do you know where the jar of honey I brought is?" You asked while looking around you for it. "Oh, it's in the basket love. He replied, too busy eating his food.
"Thank you!" You said. You leaned over to the picnic basket, moving your hand around till you felt something sticky and smooth.

Shit.

Internally gagging you pulled out the source of the stickiness, it was in fact the jar of honey.
"Dammit!! Did I not screw the lid on tight enough?!" You hissed. Your entire day was now ruined just because of a damn honey jar.
"Huh? What's the matter, my love?" Kazuha looked up asking, putting his plate of matsutake meat rolls down. "Turns out I didn't screw the honey jar lid tight enough, now there's honey all over my hand!!" You said, now in a pissy mood. "How am I supposed to get this clean?!"

"Perhaps, this will work.." Kazuha whispered.
"Huh?"

Kazuha delicately brought your hand towards his mouth.

What the hell??

"Mhmh" Kazuha moaned as he took your middle finger in his mouth.
"Hey! What are you doing?!" You yelled, trying to pull your finger out. Kazuha motioned his finger up to your lips, suggesting you to be quiet and let him do this.
"...ugh fine.." You groaned pathetically.
Kazuha began to swirl his tongue around your finger, making soft noises while doing so.

You started to feel agitated, you knew this was the place where Cloud Retainer resided, what if she saw this? What if she told your father?! Oh Archons if she did it would be so embarrassing!!
Kazuha, taking your finger out of his mouth, interrupting your thoughts of Cloud Retainer scolding you, "What's the matter? There's no need to feel so flustered. It's like no one will see this, right?", how could he be so calm? Or maybe you were just overreacting. "Uh..yeah..you're right, haha..." You replied nervously.

"Shall I continue then?" Kazuha asked. "..Sure..I guess." You replied.

Kazuha brought your honey covered knuckles, as he started to lick the honey off, he remained making eye contact with you. Which made you even more flustered and nervous.

Oh he was so gonna pay for this.

You avoided making eye contact with him while he cleaned the honey off. It just felt too embarrassing to look him in the eye while he made lewd noises as he cleaned your hand off.

"Mhmh-ngh...hey," Kazuha whispered as he took your chin to face him.

"Look at me, (Y/N).." Kazuha announced bluntly.

Kazuha let go of your chin as you both continued to look at each other. He took three of your fingers to finish off the last of the honey that covered them.

"..Ah—mmhmh, there..all clean." Kazuha whispered, taking your fingers out of his mouth.
"Um..thank you?" You replied.

Then the both of you were interrupted by a familiar voice. Cloud Retainers voice.

Uh-oh.
————————————————
Hope you enjoyed this one, if you didn't that's fine! There will new chapters from Friday to Sunday so be on the lookout!!
‼️IF YOU HAVE ANY REQUESTS I'D LOVE TO KNOW! I DO NOT WRITE YANDERE AU'S OR NON-CON(non-consensual)‼️
Goodbye now!! <33

————————————————Hope you enjoyed this one, if you didn't that's fine! There will new chapters from Friday to Sunday so be on the lookout!! ‼️IF YOU HAVE ANY REQUESTS I'D LOVE TO KNOW! I DO NOT WRITE YANDERE AU'S OR NON-CON(non-consensual)‼️Goodbye...

Jean 😍