Chapter 2.

‼️NO WARNINGS‼️
‼️UPDATED WRTING‼️
———————————————
|POV: You jerk off Kazuha lol|
———————————————
It was around 12:00 o' clock at midnight, you were soundly asleep. Until you were rudely disrupted by a noise. You tried to ignore it, but it was getting louder by the minute. It sounded like your beloved, Kazuha.
You got worried and decided to sit up from your side of the bed, until you saw Kazuha, the source of the noise. You quietly lurched your head over to see what he was doing, how adorable he was touching himself this late at night, knowing you were right next to him.

Interrupting his little session, you cooed "Kazuha baby, you're not touching yourself are you? Would you like some help darling?" Gently grabbing your shoulder and turning him over. Kazuha, surprised, replied "O-Oh, (Y/N) I apologize. I didn't think you would awaken so easily, you're normally a heavy sleeper", "Ah-ah" you interrupted pointing your finger to his lips, "It's alright, no need to apologize haha! You could've just asked me to help you down there.."
Gently you brought his lips over to yours and kissed him softly, Kazuha whimpered slightly, pulling away and grabbing your forearm.

"Please...please touch me.." he said softly.

"Of course my love.." you replied, pulling away your hand from his chin, down to his stomach, and to the waistband of his underwear.
"Mmh...touch it, please.." Kazuha whined.
Slipping Kazuha's underwear off his waist, you pulled them down to his thighs. Gently, you brought your hand to his dick and started to massage his balls.
"A-Ahh...nghh.." Kazuha whined as squirmed closer to you."You like that?" You asked. "Y-Yes, please—k-keep going—ahh" Kazuha replied. You nodded and kept massaging them, kissing him gently on his jaw. Soon enough you brought your hand up to his dick and started stroking slowly.

"Y-Yes...right there, ahhh—haahh" Kazuha moaned. "Please—please..fa-faster, ah!"
Listening to what he said you started stroking faster..and faster...and faster until he was a whining mess and bucking his hips.

"O-Oh, yes—yes, keep going—nghh ..ahh—mmmh"

Kazuha was really enjoying himself wasn't he?

"Are you ready to cum darling?" You asked.
"Y-Yes, yes! Please—agnn..I wanna—cum ngh!" He replied with a whine. You tilted your head towards his ear, "Go on baby, cum for me~"
Though he was laying down he reached his arms towards your shoulders for purchase.
"Ah-Ah—c-cumming!! Nghhh!!" Kazuha cried.
You ignored the mess of white liquid over your hand and Kazuha's stomach and held him.

"I'll go clean this up, you relax alright sweetheart?" You said softly. "No..I want you to stay, please?" Kazuha replied tiredly as he wrapped his arms around your neck, laying his head on your chest.

"Hm..alright, just for a while." You replied, kissing him softly.
——————————————
Hi again, hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you didn't I'm sorry, if you have any requests or questions I'd love to know!!
Next chapter will probably have little updates to the writing, but there will be slight changes.
‼️IF YOU WANT TO REQUEST ANYTHING, I ONLY WRITE DOM READER. I WON'T BE DOING YANDERE FANFICS OR NON-CON OR ANYTHING RELATED TO THAT!‼️
Goodbye!! ^^

 I WON'T BE DOING YANDERE FANFICS OR NON-CON OR ANYTHING RELATED TO THAT!‼️Goodbye!! ^^

Enjoy this picture I took of Razor when Inazuma came out 😎👍👍