Chapter 18.

HI HI HI!!!!! ITS SUMMER YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS??????
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Todays chapter has been requested by... Mizuki_Moon_Hana! I hope you enjoy!
—————————————————————

You put your black pen down gently and rested your hands on your cheeks, resting your elbows on your desk.
You sighed loudly and thought to yourself, 'I wonder if Kazuha got my letter, hopefully he replies quickly..'
Recently, you had to take a trip back to Amani to take care of your Archon duties. I mean you can't just ignore them and run away from your responsibilities as a god and drink wine all day, right?

Your eyes panned down to your paperwork.  It was all documents about how Amani was doing since you've been gone.  Your most trusted guard had given them to you after you've been gone, you're grateful she took care of Amani for that time.
You then looked over to your Crystali vision resting on your desk, it reminded you of Kazuha a little— it made you smile.
————————————————————

Kazuha entered the large building which he assumed was where he could find you.  It was a huge building where all your most trusted Amanian soldiers and workers did most of their work at.  The inside and outside of the building had crystal pillars and crystal statues. It gave a couple of ideas to Kazuha's poems and haikus.
Suddenly an Amanian soldier approached Kazuha, "Hello young man, are you looking for someone?"
Kazuha stared for a second and came to realize what he was originally here for.
"Ah, yes. Do you happen to know where (Y/N) (L/N) resides?"
The Amanian soldier bowed out of respect, "Of course, I'll bring you to their office right away."
————————————————————

You lowered your book from your view as you heard your office door open.
"Hello (Archon Name), I have a visitor for you."  The soldier said as he bowed formally.
"Oh? Do bring them in."
The soldier opened the door and it turned out that it was Kazuha who walked in.
"Kazuha..!" You said in awe, you lowered the book you were reading.
"Do inform the maids to come bring him to my bedroom sir." You said as you got up and pulled a chair out for Kazuha.
The soldier nodded as he left your office.
Now it was just you and Kazuha.

"Kazuha... um.." You shyly lowered your head.
Kazuha came over to sit on the chair you pulled out, "It's alright, I had been planning to come over since you left. I should've informed you earlier, darling." He had the most ethereal look on his face.
You smiled a bit at what he said, you did like being called 'darling' by him, he was just too kind.
Kazuha shifted in his seat, resting his elbows on the desk and his hands on his face, "So, how have you been lately? You look quite tired, have you been taking care of yourself my love?"
You smiled when he asked how you were doing, so that caused you to ramble about everything that's been happening since you arrived back in Amani.

As you were talking and talking, Kazuha's eyes wandered around your office. To your crystal statues, gifts from other archons, photos of Amani, books and.. wait...
Kazuha's eyes lowered as he saw a book perched up on a high shelf saying, 'The Love Story of (Archon Name) and (Rando Name)'.
He shouldn't really be surprised, since you were many years old it's not a surprise that you've had past lovers.. but it might've lowered Kazuha's mood.

You noticed Kazuha's change in his facial expression and asked, "Kazuha, are you alright?"
Kazuha snapped back at what you said, "Ah! Um.. it's nothing I was just feeling a little out of it today..".
Before you could reply a knock on the door was heard.
"Come in!" You yelled, it must've been the maids.
"Hello your Excellency, we heard you wanted this young man to be escorted to your bedroom, yes?"
You nodded and walked Kazuha to the women.
"I'll be finished soon, then we have all the time in the world." You whispered as you leaned over to kiss his cheek.
————————————————————

You left your finished paperwork on your desk, leaving quickly after you picked up your vision from your desk.
You didn't even bother to tell any of your attendants that your paperwork was finished.  You just wanted to see your beloved.

As you slowed down to the door of your bedroom, you took a deep breath and crashed through the door.
"Hello my darling beloved!!!" You yelled as you flung your limbs around, shifting your right foot to slam the door shut. (For privacy 🫣)

You froze for a moment, Kazuha was in front of a big window as he stopped to look at you.
He was taking off his haori coat, his shoes and legged armour were taken off.  Kazuha also had his shoulder plate and his other little trinkets taken off.
" Oh, Y/N. I wasn't expecting you to come back so shortly, you seem very excited." Kazuha said, his head turned to you as a serene smile graced his features.

You walked over behind him, leaning your head onto him as you wrapped your arms around his waist.
"You look beautiful today..." You whispered in his ear.
"You always say that, love." He replied.
You fidgeted with the opening of his kimono,
"Somethings been bothering you since you came into my office. What's on your mind?"
Uh oh, Kazuha hoped you wouldn't have noticed. But it isn't that much of a surprise, you were like a mind reader.

Kazuha took a shaky breath, "It's just that.. that my mood saddened after seeing a book about your previous love affair.." He felt a bit selfish after saying that.
Your grip on him tightened, "My beloved, you have no need to worry over that. The book itself was written by a foxy friend in order to spite me. It was good enough that I put it on my shelf."

Knowing that the book was just a leg-pull to tick you off lightened Kazuha's mood a little.  It still made him feel a little inadequate, however.
"Are... are you sure you're happy with me?" Your beloved questioned, his voice slightly shaking.
You took a deep breath, "How about I show you how head over heels I am for you?"
————————————————————

Kazuha now laid on the bed, his kimono was now opened fully to reveal his chest and you were gently taking off his pants.
Now his red tights were showing.  Making him feel embarrassed and exposed.
Since you had your vision on you, you form a crystallized looking knife from your hand.
"Do you mind?" You asked as your hand laid on his ass, signaling you were going to cut his tights.
(You were feeling a little kinky and you could always buy more)
Kazuha turned over, didn't even bother to give you a voiced response, so you took it as a yes.
With your crystal knife, you took a piece of the cloth and cut it, then ripping it with both of your hands to reveal Kazuha's ass.
(Beautiful ass)

You lubed him and yourself up, you decided to be more gentle and sensual after ripping Kazuha's tights.
You lined your strap-on/cock to Kazuha's hole, slowly entering him. Hearing his soft, muffled whimpers, you leaned over to his back, kissing it and caressing his body.
"You're so beautiful today..." You whispered, starting to speed up the pace of your hips.
Kazuha turned his head from the pillows, "Augh...y-you always say th-that—agn.."
You kissed behind his ear, "How else should I describe you then, you are the poet here.."
Kazuha's eyes were closed and looked as calm as ever, he gripped the pillows. No words coming out— only moans of pleasure.

Kazuha's moans started to rise, you knew he was going to cum soon. You started to speed up more, resting your hands on either side of his face.
"Bewitching, handsome, winsome, arresting, charming..." Words had started spilling out of your mouth, from his beauty to his personality to his entire being you described.
"Y-Y/N.. I-I'm gonna..." Kazuha stuttered, only to be shushed by you.
"Shh... cum as much as you want. Let us go on for hours, for as long as you want."

The night was an everlasting experience.
————————————————————
I hope you all enjoyed!
Future chapters should come more now, I have things to attend to tomorrow so yah but whatevs!
Future chapters will also be combined into one. (Some of them)