Chapter 12.

-Hello! Happy day wherever you are! I hope you have been doing well and enjoying these chapters so far! Today this chapter was requested by.......DING DING DINGG!!! Mizuki_Moon_Hana!!! Thank you this request! (I really liked writing this!)

‼️NO WARNINGS‼️Please enjoy! 😌—————————   Everyday once the sun came out, you left to get your list of commissions

‼️NO WARNINGS‼️
Please enjoy! 😌
—————————
   Everyday once the sun came out, you left to get your list of commissions. Of course before you left you gave your beloved, Kazuha a kiss. A kiss on his cheek, forehead, neck— anything but his lips. Of course Kazuha caught onto this. He thought of many different reasons as to why you avoided kissing his lips before leaving to do your commissions. He decided to ask you about it.

   "(Y/N)." Kazuha asked, close mouthed.
You stopped as you were about to kiss his cheek, "Hm? Kazuha what's the matter? You don't sound too happy.."
Kazuha looked off to the side, biting his lip. He didn't want to seem too obsessive about your love language, but this was really important. This was the only time you haven't kissed his lips, and it was bothering him. "Love..how come this is the only time you never kiss me?" He asked sheepishly. You tilted your head. What did he mean by that? "Kazu..what do you mean? I kiss you everyday before I leave." You replied. He looked into your eyes, "I mean— why don't you ever kiss me on my lips before you leave..?"

   You realized what he was trying to say now, you thought he wouldn't see a pattern in you not kissing him fully on mornings like this..—Archons, how were you going to explain yourself?! You scratched behind your ear, nervously you said, "Y'know Kazuha I should really get going I—"
"No." Kazuha bluntly interrupted you, "You're hiding something, I can sense it. Please, tell me darling."
You took a deep breath. A sly smirk slowly grew on your face as you began to speak.
"Y'know..the way you look in the morning is just too tempting for me, your lips look soft as ever and your tired eyes are just too beautiful.." you continued, "It's just so hard for me to not kiss you on the lips in the morning and fuck you senslessly...heh" you giggled a bit, trying to relive yourself.

   Kazuha cupped your cheek, softly whispering, "Darling..those commissions can wait until later.." Kazuha went in to kiss your lips, softly moaning as you took control. Kazuha pulled you on top of him onto the couch, undoing his robe, showing his chest. Pulling away from the kiss he asked breathlessly, "Is this— the temptation you meant...?" You smirked and kissed his chest, sucking and marking hickies on it. Kazuha covered his mouth with the back of his hand, whimpering softly.
"You like that huh..?" You whispered, "What if I just..." You pushed Kazuha on all fours, removing the rest of his robes and bringing out your (Strap/Dick).

   You kissed his back, as you rubbed your (Strap/Cock) on his ass. Kazuha gave out a whorish moan, "Aghnn—yess...aah~" You smiled, slowly inserting your (Strap/Dick) into his ass. "O-Ohh~...ye—ess~ aghhnn~" Kazuha moaned, his legs starting to shake.
"Aw Kazuha~ don't tell me your legs are already giving out? I just came inside! Haha!" You laughed, then out of nowhere you slapped his ass, receiving a whimper from him. 'So cute' you thought.

   You started to thrust ever so slowly in his ass, Kazuha looked back at you, his eyes watering and face turned red. You caressed his slim yet well-built waist as you went faster, making Kazuha stutter on his moans.
"Augh—a-ah~ Hah! O-Oh Archons~! Ah! Ah! Ahn~!" He whined, moaned, whimpered, and pleasurable noises escaped his mouth. You smiled while seeing the samurai quiver and moan below you, caressing every part of his body, worshiping every fiber of his being as he does to you. You put a stronghold on his waist, moving him forward and backward into your (Strap/Cock).

   "You're such a good boy Kazuha..a very good boy.." You whispered, your tone of voice not matching your movements.
Kazuha drooled while his tongue lolled out, "H-Haanggh—y-yes~! I-I'm— your g-good boy—agh~ ngh~!" You smiled at what he said, he was too drowned in pleasure to act like his normal self, how adorable.
You lowered your head towards his ear, "Y'know what you could do to be my very good boy?" Kazuha nodded his head quickly as he panted pleasurably. You continued, "You can cum for me right here, right now on the couch~..you think you could do that for me?"

   Kazuha moaned like a whore as you said that while thrusting into his ass. He nodded his head quickly and let out a raspy scream as he came on the couch.
The white substance dripped onto the cloth of the couch, Kazuha's legs gave out on him. Making him drop on his own puddle of cum. You slowly took out your (Strap/Cock) out of his throbbing hole, leaving him to rest for a bit.
"Nghh...h-heh—haah..." Kazuha panted tiredly, his eyes growing drowsy as he was half asleep. You got off the couch, patting his head. "Be a good boy for me and take a good nap. Okay sweetie? You don't want to be half asleep all day." You whispered softly.
Kazuha slowly turned his head to face you, "B-But darling...ngh— th-the mess on the couch.." He lazily replied, bringing his hand to hold yours.
You gave him a kind look and continued, "Just ignore it for now, your legs are weak and you are very tired. I have to go now, alright love?" You lifted his bangs up and kissed him on the forehead. Kazuha fell asleep, and you left to do your commissions for the day. Being late of course.
————————
I hope you enjoyed today's chapter! If you have any requests, please let me know! If you have any questions for requests feel free to ask me or go to the request page for further information! ^^
Bye Bye now!

————————I hope you enjoyed today's chapter! If you have any requests, please let me know! If you have any questions for requests feel free to ask me or go to the request page for further information! ^^Bye Bye now!

I got Childe :)