Chapter 6 || Part 1

‼️NO WARNINGS‼️
AUTHORS NOTE:
Hi again, happy Friday! I hope you're all having a good week and such. I just wanna say that I'm very very grateful for all of those who read this cringe fest hehe. Before you read this chapter will be split into two parts so please keep that in mind!        (Also I may have put a small reference in the beginning, so be sure to find that!!)
Okay, enjoy the chapter!! ^\\\^
——————————————
You were hanging out in your teapot, sitting in your library reading one of your favorite books. It was an action packed book about man-eating giants and a hot headed protagonist. The first time you read it, you thought the plot was pretty simple. Until secrets of the giants had gotten revealed and chaos was unleashed. It was an amazing book, to be honest it was one of your favorites.

As you were reading you heard a gentle knock on the door. "Come in!" You assumed it was Kazuha, since you invited him to stay over in your teapot, it gets pretty lonely there.
"Hello darling." Kazuha quietly said as he walked in the library. You saw he was wearing one of the silk robes you gave him, so you assumed that he just came out of the shower.

"Did you just come out of the shower?" You questioned, still glancing at the pages of your book, silently reading it. "Oh..yes, I hope you don't mind.." Kazuha replied as he slowly walked over to the couch you were sitting on. "Of course not, as long as you don't leave a trail of water all over the place!" You giggled.

"Mhm..." Kazuha mumbled.

You continued to read your book, you were getting to a good part. Yet you still felt Kazuha's presence in front of you.
You didn't think much of it, until you felt cold hands on your knees.
You looked down and saw Kazuha peeking his head underneath your book. "Huh-? Kazuha, what are you—" You panicked until you got interrupted by him climbing onto your lap, now in the middle of you and the book.

It was silent. His scarlet eyes looked longingly into yours, as if he wanted something. You felt his soft and newly bandaged hands wrap around your neck gently. You felt his bare thighs, dripping with droplets of water, which made you realize he wasn't wearing anything under the robe. You took time to fully analyze this sensual moment. Your eyes led you to his chest. The robe was baggy around him, as you saw he purposely made the chest window larger to the eye. You looked at his chest, it looked so...soft.
Your eyes made their way to his face.
His eyes were staring so longingly and filled with lust as he looked at you, small drops of water fell off his silver hairs and onto his face. You could see a slight rose color appear on his face as the silence between you had gone for too long.

Before you could part your lips to speak, Kazuha immediately took the book in your hands, closing it and throwing it off to the floor. He cupped your face in his hands and leaned in for a kiss.
It was a soft kiss. A needy one at that, you knew he wanted something..
You gripped at his ass, and using your free hand you held his head to deepen the kiss.
"Mmh...ah.." Kazuha moaned as you prodded his hole.
"I n-ngh—prepared j-just for you-ah.." He moaned as you slipped your fingers into his hole.

"How kind of you..." you said as you took your fingers out and slipped the silk rope off Kazuha's shoulders.
Draping the rope onto his thighs you leaned on his chest, opening your mouth you bit and sucked on his nipple.
"A-Ah!" Kazuha yelped. "What is it?" You asked almost cluelessly looking up at him.
"It's n-nothing...you just startled me a bit.." He looked at you with pleading eyes, begging you to touch him more.

"Hm.." You untied the ribbon of the robe on his waist to reveal his hard dick. "How cute..you're so excited aren't you?" You said in a cheerful whisper.
"A-Ah..hah.." Kazuha chuckled nervously, his face going red and his hands digging into your shoulders. "It seems you're already leaking precum...which is a good thing," you said, taking your hand teasing the head.
"Agn—!!" Kazuha jolted from your touch.
"Hehe..you're so cute." Giggling as you took your hand off the tip. "Let's..take this somewhere else. Shall we?"
————————————
AUTHORS NOTE:
Hope you enjoyed part one of chapter six! Keep in mind that I will only be posting new chapters on the weekends from Friday to Sunday, meaning either one or two chapters will be out depending on how I feel. So I will take my leave until we meet again, if you have any requests please let me know! I'll be making a request page for you guys can request anything you'd like to see!
So goodbye for now!! (I started the new archon quest and OH MY GOD ITS SO GOOD I cried over Teppei  though.)
————————————
Look at our beautiful Kokomi <3

)————————————Look at our beautiful Kokomi <3