Chapter 6 || Part 2

POV: you make Kazuha cry 🥰🤞
‼️THIS CONTAINS ORGASM DENIAL‼️
Enjoy 🥰
——————
"Let's..take this somewhere else. Shall we?" You whispered as you took Kazuha's legs, wrapping them on your waist, getting off the chair as he wrapped his arms around your neck.
As you got to the door of your bedroom, locking it as you closed it you walked over to the bed as you held Kazuha. You sat him on the bed, pinning him down as you gave him a soft and tender kiss. You left a trail of kisses down his neck as you heard him slightly whimper. "What are you waiting for?" Kazuha whispered. You thought for a second. "Hm..Play with yourself as I sit on this chair." You demanded, letting go of his wrists and pulling a chair over next to the bed.

"Wh-What?" He questioned, red appearing on his face and sitting up as you sat on the chair.
"You heard what I said. Or must I repeat it?" You snarkily replied. "N-No I—understand, it was just—" interrupting Kazuha's reply you said, "Embarrassing? It's alright darling you'll be fine, now don't keep me waiting..I don't have all day y'know~"
Kazuha shyly nodded his head as he sat himself on the pillows, he nervously took the rest of his robe off.
Taking his dick in his hand he teased the tip and started to stroke.

"N-nngh—ah...haah"
Noises came from the ronin's mouth as he covered his mouth with his bandaged hand, avoiding eye-contact.
"Awe..Kazuha why won't you look at me?" You whined, scooting the chair up to the bed closer to the point where you had to pick up your legs and rest them upon the cushion.

"D-Don't—mmhn..wanna-ah! Ah-haah~" He whined as he stroked a little slower and moved his bandaged hand down to play with his nipple. "Awe...you're so mean Kazu..not even wanting to look at your beloved..." You fussed.
He refused to look at you as he kept masterbating, moans and whines growing louder. You had enough of him refusing to look at you. You hopped on the bed, sitting next to him as you took his thigh and rested it on your legs. Taking your hand, you grabbed his chin to face you.

"Nngh.." He whined as he was stuck to look at you while touching himself. Slowly, you took your other hand and prodded at his wet hole, "Calm down Kazuha..no need to complain over this, this just makes us closer y'know." You slipped two fingers into his ass, receiving a cry from him. "P-Please—a-ah! O-oh archons! You're going t-to—agnn—f-fast!! Aaaah~" Kazuha moaned with the rhythm of your fingers, stroking faster and playing with his nipple more roughly as he reached his climax.

"C-Can I c-cum please!! Ah-haah~ please please please!!" He cried as tears welled up in his crimson eyes. "You're gonna have to do better than that darling.." You said, fastening the pace of your fingers going in and out of his wet hole as Kazuha stroked his dick faster. "Ahh-ah! Hnn—p-please please, please I want to—cum!! I-I can't—nghh-ahh~!" He moaned louder with each stroke of his dick and the movement of your fingers. "..no." You bluntly stated.

Tears fell from your beloved's eyes as his hips bucked up and down and his body started to shake. You took your thumb and rubbed his balls, still pushing your other two fingers in and out his hole. Sobs and screams came from Kazuha's mouth as he let go of his dick and covered his mouth with both hands.
"Stop being such a crybaby darling, I'll let you cum soon.." Cooing as you kissed his cheek and grabbed his shoulder with your free hand. Kazuha cupped his face as more cries and moans came from his mouth as your fingers ruined his ass.

"Plea-Please—hnng~" He begged. "Please what..?" You asked as you left hickies on his neck. "Please l-let me-ahhh~ let me cum..I-I can't take it anymore..aah" Kazuha pleaded, as he wiped his tears.
You took a moment to think, you sped up the pace of your fingers making him scream as he pulled his hair. "Go on, cum you brat." You demanded, leaving a bite mark on his shoulder.

Kazuha's cries of thanks filled the room as cum spilled out of his cock, landing on his thighs and a small amount on your hands. He took some time to breath and tiredly wrapped his arms around your neck and put his head in the crook of your neck as you slowly took out your fingers, receiving a grunt from Kazuha.
"Th-Thank you, (Y/N)...ah.." Kazuha whispered softly as if he was going to fall asleep. "You're welcome love.." Whispering back as you rested your head on his shoulder rubbing circles on his back, "Let's get you to the shower,"

"No." Kazuha replied quite bluntly.
Laughing, you replied, "Okay darling, let's rest, you're cleaning the mess on the sheets though."
Instead of a worded reply you got tiny snores from Kazuha.
————
Hope you guys enjoyed that!! Remember that new chapters(only one)come on weekends from Friday to Sunday. If you have any requests for future chapters please go to the Request Page above this chapter and comment what you'd like to see!!
Bye-Bye now!
(I got Baal recently 🥰)

 If you have any requests for future chapters please go to the Request Page above this chapter and comment what you'd like to see!!Bye-Bye now! (I got Baal recently 🥰)

I made this on too lol