Chapter 1

Emily drives in the middle of the winter storm, her eyes are watering as she's filled with anger, and out of a blue she gets a phone call from someone.

"Baby...please come home...I'm sorry!" Someone said on the phone.

"Fuck you Lindsay! YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH MY FUCKING SISTER!" Emily shouted at the phone while driving.

The snow storm was getting thicker by the minute.

"Emily, let's talk about it...please!" Lindsay whined on the phone.

"I AM DONE WITH YOU!" Emily shouted as she hits a bump on the road, making her drop her phone on the ground.

Emily was reaching down for her phone, as she was swerving left to right. Finally she gets it and proceeds to talk to Lindsay.

"Listen, it didn't mean anything please-" Lindsay gets cuts off.

"NO! DO NOT LOOK FOR ME OR CALL ME EVER AGAIN!" Emily hangs up the phone and she was wiping her tears.

As she was driving for a good twenty minutes, she looks to her left side as this big wild animal comes running at her.
The animal slams into her side as a car slid to the other side of the road making it roll down the hill.

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT THING!

As the car hits some trees and some rocks, it finally stopped.
Emily wakes up as her car was upside down, she unbuckles her seatbelt as she lands on a piece of glass that went into her leg.

FUCK THAT HURTS!

She crawls out of the car, crying, bleeding and hurting. Then she sees that big animal laying on the ground with a tree in its throat. It's was a man wolf thing...

This is how I'm going to die?

Emily lays down, she thought of her family. And all of a sudden everything went black...

~Shortly after~

"The fucking Lycan is dead!" The strange man said, he sees the creature as it was bleeding onto the snow.

The strange man looks and sees a car is flipped upside down, he walks towards it and sees a hand laying there. He walks closer and sees a woman laying there...bleeding.

"Don't worry, I'll get your help!" The strange man tells the unconscious woman as he picks her up and carries her to the next home state.

~Time skips~

"SISTER! GIRLS!? ANYONE!!?" The strange man said as he enters the home of his sister.

"Uncle...brought us food?" One girl said

"No...where's your mother?" The strange man said.

Emily was waking up here and there as she hears the people talking.

"Hello Uncle...Who's the women in your arms?" Another female voice said

"I found her...She's hurt...SISTER!!!" The strange man yelled again as he lays Emily down on the old couch.

"HEISENBERG!....YOU'RE HERE AND YELLING!?" Another woman yells but this time her voice was a little deeper but smooth like a angel.