Theo Willows

~A year later after the wedding~

Theo was going to be nineteen years old! And all he ever wanted, is to be like his older siblings. What he didn't know is that his older sister Emily was going to help him.

She has been studying Miranda's techniques that she kept in her journals of the Cadou parasite, as she compare her work to the Bivtia technology. So she was going to try to do the Bivtia one first and if that didn't work then the Cadou will be second.

"Hey Theo, I have some news for!" Emily walks in as Theo was having troubles with his chest binder.

"Hey Emily, c-can you help me with this shit!" Theo said in his deep man voice.

Emily nods as she leans down to help him compress his chest. As he finishes putting on his shirt.

"So what news do you have? Is it good or bad?" Theo chuckles as he puts up his long man hair into a bun.

"It's good news, my goal for you dear little brother is I'm gonna try to make you immortal!" Emily said was pride in her voice, "We're going to try two things today. One is the Bivtia technology, seeing if there could be a possible Soillich bloodline in your genes..." She takes a deep breath as she didn't wanna say the second option but she had to, "But if that's doesn't work...we'll have to try the Cadou parasite. I've study Miranda's work as I read her notes, I have confidence that I can perform it better than she could." She finishes.

Theos eyes widen as he hugs his sisters leg so tight, where she fell to the ground from losing blood circulation. Emily laughs and Theo cries tears of joy as he's always wanted this moment. Then Daniela comes in as she sees him as Emily on the floor.

"Baby boo? Emily? What are you guys doing?" Daniela comes in as she was covered in small blood splats. They didn't care of the blood splats as both Emily and Theo got up from the ground and dusted themselves.

"Hey beauty, Emily has told me some good news!" Theo takes a deep breath and exhales, "She may have found a way to make me immortal like you and the others!" He said with excitement in his voice. Daniela was confused as she looks up at Emily.

"What do you mean she found a way to make you immortal?" Daniela stops as the idea came to her, "Are you going to infected The Cadou into him!" She asked Emily as she was very concerned of what will happen.

Emily reminds Daniela that she has been studying the Cadou and the Bivtia works as they are semi similar to each other. Daniela still had concerns, mainly on Cadou but she fully trusted that the Bivtia will work on him.

"If he dies on either one, that you pick first. I will kill you, even though you're my other mother...I won't hesitant to do it!" Daniela said with a tone in her voice.

Emily smirks as she reminds Daniela...again...that she has abilities to bring people back from the dead. Theo walks over as he pulls her in by her waist.

(Daniela is 6'3" and Theo is like 5'10)

"I trust my sister! Will you still love me if something bad happens to me?" Theo asked as he kissed her cheek.

"I will still love you not matter what! I love you!" Daniela smiles as she kisses him back.

Emily comes over and puts her hand on his shoulder.

"I'm going to take Theo now! And I promise dear Daniela! I'll keep him alive!" Emily crossed her heart as she swore on her life.

Daniela smiles and kisses his lips. And plays with his small beard, during his transition, the medicine that Emily gave him has been working.