Chapter 15

Few weeks went by, Emily was practicing her powers with Karl and the other lords. Emily felt angry that her life was taken away but she was also blessed, that she can finally be with Alcina.

"It's going to be okay! Let's take a break." Karl said.

Emily sighs, she still thought about what has happened over the past couple weeks.

"Can I ask you something, how did you meet Miranda and how did you feel when she gave you the Cadou? You don't have to say if it's too personal!" Emily cautiously said. Karl sighs as he took a drink.

"Well I was adopted by Miranda, I was an orphan. She took care of me until I was old enough and then she gifted me the Cadou..." Karl said as he looks at the ground, "I hated the way she raised me and the others, for her science subject to bring back her fucking dead daughter!" He breaks his glass with rage.

Emily froze as she never knew that, she was afraid to even ask Alcina how she reacted when the Cadou changed her.

~25 Minutes later~

Karl took notes on Emily's abilities as Donna and Angie came by with new clothing size for Emily. Karl saw his pet Lycans jumped onto them for play time.

"BOYS GET OFF OF THEM!" Karl shouted at them as they removed themselves off of Donna while Angie was in a tree. She giggles as she loves the Lycans pets.

"Hello Karl, Hello Emily!" Donna and Angie said

They both greeted them and Donna gives Emily new clothing. Donna tells them that they have to get back home as they realizing it was getting dark.

"I'll walk you both home, it's no biggie!" Emily smiles as she gives Karl a hug then she walks Donna and Angie.

~Time Skips~

Donna tells Emily that some of Mirandas maidens came working for her, they told her that Miranda has plans on killing everyone of the lords and the villagers.

"I need to tell the other lords, they must know!" Emily said as she hugs Donna a goodbye.

"Don't worry I already told Alcina and Moreau about it, I'll call Karl right now! Thank you for walking us home!" Donna smiles as they went inside of their lovely home.

Emily stood there as she can semi see the village from Donna's place. She thinks of Alcina's home as she teleports there. Then she opens her eyes as she first sees Alcina writing in her journal.

"Hello love! You honestly scared me just for a second!" Alcina chuckled as she closes her book.

Emily walks over to her gently pulls Alcina inwards by her hips and Emily places her head on Alcina's chest.

"I'm going to guess Karl tired you out today?" Alcina leans close to Emily's ear.

"Yes...then Donna came...she told me some news about Miranda!" Emily said a she takes off her clothes and heads towards the bathroom.

"Yes she called me! Don't worry my love, if Miranda tries to harm anyone of us...I'll end her life!" Alcina walks towards the bathroom and joins with her.

~Shortly Time Skips~

Emily and Alcina both walked down the hallways while holding each other's hands. Then the girls appeared as they look like they've seen a ghost.

"Mothers...we just encounter Miranda, she's here in the castle!" Bela said as she held her sickle tight.

"It's true...she's waiting for you and Emily in the study room!" Daniela said, "Apparently she wants to talk about the incident at the meeting!" She added.

Both Emily and Alcina ran towards room, Alcina sees the look in Emily's eye...she was furious. She sees Emily mumbling words to herself as they both walked inside of the room.

"I am sor—" Miranda stops talking as she feels Emily's grip around her throat, as it was tightening every second.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!" You gripped her throat tighter, Miranda notices your tattoos are glowing as she sees your eyes turning a dark purple to close black.

Emily manages to controls her emotions abilities as she lets go of Miranda, she wanted to her side of the story. Alcina was ready to release her claws at Miranda if anything goes wrong.

"My darling...you abilities have gotten stronger...I saw the way your eyes went from bright purple to pure darkness!" Miranda rubs her throat and she was relaxing it, "What I was going to say was, I'm sorry..." she added

"Sorry for what?" Emily questioned her as she was caution with Miranda's words. Miranda looks up and she had a evil smile on her face.

"I'm sorry...for not killing you when I've had the dam chance!" Miranda cut Emily's arm with her metal claws.

Alcina called for her daughter as Miranda pushes her out of the room. Emily lunges herself at Miranda hitting the desk and breaking it.

"YOU TOOK MY LIFE AWAY FROM ME! YOU HURT SO MANY PEOPLE!!" Emily growled with a deep voice. She starts punching Miranda over and over again. While Miranda hits back but Emily was so fast, stronger and quick with her skills.

"Emily, my darling...if you didn't leave! You would have been the perfect vessel if I wasn't in love with you!" Miranda pushes Emily back to the wall.

Miranda straightens herself as she begins to disappear into crows. Emily felt another side that she's never had before as she lunges again and this time vanishes with Miranda.

~The Ceremony site~

Emily grips Miranda and throws her at the wall. Emily falls to the ground as she feels the other side coming out, she was grunting in pain.

Emily's tattoos had more details on them, her teeth grew large and sharp, her arms extended more out like her claws, she had wings coming out of her back. Her skin was pale like Alcina. Emily's eyes turned fully black with tiny mix of purple in them as she disappears within the shadows.

"Emily?" Miranda transforms into her Cadou form.

She glances around the ceremony site as she looks for her, and she sees a figure within the walls of the shadows then suddenly Emily lunges at her.

"TIME TO DIE BITCH!" Emily shouted as she bit into Miranda's neck, Miranda stabs Emily's ribs as we both push each other off.

Emily looks down as her cuts were already healing fast. They fought for a bit then Miranda disappears fully, Emily howls in the ceremony site.

~Castle Dimitrescu~

Alcina calls Karl and the other lords to have a emergency meeting. Then she hears her daughters screaming, Alcina rushes down stairs into the living room and she sees a beast. It had open wounds and panting from something.

"WHO ARE YOU!?" Alcina releases her claws, the beast looks up and fall to their knees.

"...it's me..." The beast said as smoke appeared around them, then the girls seen it was Emily as she's back into a human form.

Emily felt so much pain, her vision went completely dark but she felt hands holding her.

~~
WOW EMILY IN A BEAST FORM!! I hope you guys like this! Next chapters are gonna be a full on battles!