Chapter 2

A week goes by, Emily was fully healed minus her wrist and her leg. She sees how badly her body is already scared from the car crash...

"...Emily..." Lily's voice was soft and quite.

Emily turns around as she was take off her old bandages and cleaning them herself.

"Hey Lily, what's up?" Emily turns around.

Lily was blushed after seeing Emily's muscular scarring body.

"I was told to escort you to Lady Dimitrescus bedroom!" Lily said.

"Okay, let me put on a jacket and I'll walk with you!" Emily walks to the bed and grabs her jacket that Lindsey gave her for a 22nd birthday.

They both walked, Emily is blown away from the walls of art and gold. She remembers every detail, after walking a few flights of stairs and many doors. They finally made it to Lady Dimitrescu's bedroom.

Lily knocks as she waits for Lady Dimitrescu to answer.

"Come in" She answers.

They both came in and as for Emily, she was still limping from her leg.

"Lady Dimitrescu...Emily is here!" Lily sounded scared, she bows at Lady Dimitrescu.

Emily's bows to respect, she looks up and sees this tall, beautiful woman with a black sun hat, a white dress, black leather gloves and a very dark red lipstick.

"Hello Emily...I'm Lady Dimitrescu!" She said as she sat on the couch.

She gives Lily a hand jester telling her to go.

Well this is awkward.

"DANIELA, COME HERE NOW!" She yells, as her daughter appears from a form of bugs.

"Hello Mother..." Daniela bows her head.

Emily gives her the warmest smile as Lady Dimitrescu tells both of them to sit down.

"Now Daniela, would you like to say something to our guest?" Lady Dimitrescu harsh to her.

"I'm truly sorry..for biting your wrist and...drinking your blood" Daniela looked down at the floor.

"It's okay, I forgive you Lady Daniela!" Emily shows warm and forgiveness towards.

Lady Dimitrescu was shocked that Emily forgave her that quick. Emily puts out her other hand to shake Daniela's. She was confuse but she smiles as she shakes Emily's hand.

"You forgive me that easy?" Daniela asked.

"Of course, I get it...you need blood to live, it's your food. Like I need human food to live too. Besides I always forgive people! Minus the ones who truly hurt me bad...that's a different story." Emily calmly said.

Lady Dimitrescu sees how sweet and calm Emily is towards her daughter...

She is kind to my daughter, even though Daniela almost killed her...but she's different then the rest...

"Now Daniela, you may leave!" Lady orders her as she disappears.

Lady Dimitrescu sits as she makes Emily sit down in the chair as she sees her limping.