Chapter 4

Emily lays there while Lady Dimitrescu moves and sits on her bed. Emily was freaking out as Lady Dimitrescu leans in close to her.

"Please My Lady...I can explain, what happened wa—" she gets cut off.

"Dear, it's okay...Daniela told me what happened and I know you wouldn't do that! And beside I'm grateful that you block the metal piece from stabbing her!" She smiles as she caresses Emily hair behind her ear.

"T-thank you, M-My Lady." Emily stuttered as her cheeks were feeling warm.

Lady Dimitrescu sees Emily blushing as she lifts her chin up.

Bro I need to calm down...she has to see my cheeks are turning red...fuck my life!

"Dear, since you have been working so good, as you been here for a month now...would you like to be my personal maiden?" Lady Dimitrescu asked Emily.

Holy shit...she's asking me to be her personal maiden...I think going to pass out!

"Darling...I'm waiting?" Lady Dimitrescu as Emily snaps out of her thoughts.

"Thank you My Lady, I would love that that job...I won't let you down!" Emily smiles

She's truly amazing...Daniela loves her and I hope the other two get along with her as well!

After a they both stared at each other for a moment, all Emily wanted to do is hold her face...and gently kiss her lips.

"I have to go to a meeting, I'll be back in three days...you need rest!" Lady Dimitrescu smiles as she gets up and walks away.

"Would you like me to make you some Lavender tea when you get back my lady?" Emily sits up as she turns around with a smile!

"Yes, that will be nice!" Lady nods as she leave the room.

After an hour, Emily calls one of the maidens and asked her to bring her notebook. She leaves and shortly comes back with her notebook.

Dear Journal,
I've been working here for a month. I remember every detail of this entire castle.
And now Lady Dimitrescu has promoted me to be her personal maiden!
She's so kind and sweet...her voice is like angel...her eyes are beautiful, I always lose my words whenever I look into her blue or golden eyes...
I just want to be near her...I think she knows that I like her because I keep blushing in front of her but I am trying to focus but dam...she's so beautiful!!

Yours truly,
Emily

~Three days later~

Emily is healed as she cleans Lady Dimitrescu bedroom.
Then hears a click sound coming from the door, it was Lady Dimitrescu and Emily bows to her.

"Hello Lady Dimitrescu, I just cleaned your bathroom and made your bed" Emily smiles up at her, "Now I'll make you some tea, My Lady!" She bows as she sees Lady Dimitrescu semi blushing.

Few minutes later, the tea was ready as she walks back towards Lady Dimitrescu bedroom.

I cannot believe I saw her blushing...maybe I just impress her more and more with my job...

Emily knocks as she hears her Lady answer.

"Come in"

Emily walks in as Lady Dimitrescu was already in her robe, which was black slim silk with a cut all the way to her hip line.