Chapter 20

Alcina stands in a flower courtyard, apparently Emily has been coming out here every day to plant things and this is the reason why.
Alcina smiles as she walks and sees a table in the middle of the courtyard with a black rose and a letter, saying 'Read Me'

She takes the rose and gently opens the letter. As it said 'Turn Around!' Alcina questioned it as she followed the letter demands, she turns around and her eyes widen more. Emily on one knee as Alcina drops the letter and she smiles with joy.

"Surprise love!" Emily takes Alcina's hand and Alcina begins to cry.

"Are you asking me to marry you?" Alcina blurts it out. Emily eyes widen as she nods her head for yes.
As Emily shows Alcina, a beautiful Pear shaped garnent & Diamond Halo ring.

^Alcina's Ring

Alcina grabs her bag, and she takes out her gift to Emily. She shows Emily's ring as it was a Black Diamond Halo ring.

 She shows Emily's ring as it was a Black Diamond Halo ring

^Emily's Ring

It was a double proposal, while Emily starts crying after seeing her ring.
The girls who were watching from afar. They screamed with excitement, Daniela passes out from being overwhelmed, Cassandra disappears to grab some bottle of wine and glasse, and Bela cries her heart out.

"Yes!" Emily and Alcina both said on marrying each other. Cassandra comes back as she hears them saying yes.

"HELL YAH!" Bela shouted as she wipes her tears away.

She hugs Cassandra and they both try to wake up Daniela, she does wake up after Cassandra opens a bottle, she quickly opens her eyes as she sits up quick like a weasel on crack!

"I guess it's time to tell my siblings, that another lord has joined our group!" Alcina kisses Emily and holds her tightly in a hug.

"WELCOME TO THE FAMILY...MOTHER!" The girls shouted at once as they jumped onto her.

Emily smiles, hugs, picked them up and spun them around. The girls laughed as they brought their mother in, Alcina laughs as she has finally found a perfect family. Then a maiden comes out and tell them news.