Chapter 16

Emily wakes up in her bed, she turns her head as Alcina laid next to her with. Emily remember what happened as she leans in and give her love a kiss.

"Mmmm...Emily?" Alcina opens her eyes, and sees bright purple eyes.

"Love" Emily sheds a tear, Alcina wipes her tear away as she bring her in for a hug.

Alcina holds Emily tightly, then a knocks comes from the door as Karl busted in.
Emily and Alcina both jumped as Karl had a small cuts on his body and face.

"Sis, we need you right now! Miranda send some creatures...they're in the castle grounds!" Karl panting as he leaves.

"Emily stay here! You're far to weak to fight at the moment!" Alcina gives her a kiss.

She leaves to fight, Emily gets up and walk to the door but Alcina locked the doors from the other side. Emily pulls the door handles with all of her strength as the doors fell, she runs to the fight as she heard everyone.

~Shortly Time Skips~

Emily makes it to the fight as she sees everyone killing the creatures, that Miranda send. Alcina was in her dragon form as she started tearing the creature apart. Donna was using her hallucination plant powers to make the creatures attack one another. Moreau was spitting acid on the creatures as they were burning, while Karl was swinging at them like a baseball with his hammer.

"Emily!"

Emily looks as she sees the girls running to her. They were cover in black substances it was from the creatures.

"You need to be in bed! Mother will kill you if she sees you out here!!" Bela said, while Cassandra and Daniela left to help Donna and Angie.

Emily couldn't just rest knowing that her family is in trouble. She had to help somehow.

"I don't care Bela! I'm going to help you guys!!" Emily said as she started to transform into her beast form.

Bela saw as Emily flew out into the battle field. There were at least three hundred or more creatures that just kept coming! Alcina looked over as she sees Emily out and fighting with Karl.

"EMILY! GO INSIDE AND STAY, WE GOT THIS LOVE!!" Alcina roared as she torn into the creatures.

Emily ignores her as she starts slicing and dicing the creatures while Karl laughs as he swing at them, making the hideous creatures flying over the wall.

As everyone was fighting, they heard a massive howl....the small creatures went back to the main gates, while the lords saw this massive white creature walking up too them.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!!" Karl shouted as he and Emily both went over to Donna, Angie and Moreau.

The girls come over, as well as Alcina! All of them gathered very close together...not knowing how power this creature was!

"ITS A ERCHITU! ITS A WHITE OX WHO COMES OUT DURING THE FULL MOONS...WHICH IT IS NOW!" Daniela shouted, "ITS A LEGENDARY CREATURE FROM  SARDINIAN!!" She added.

Everyone was ready to take on this creature, while Emily disappears into the shadows

Everyone was ready to take on this creature, while Emily disappears into the shadows. She was getting the hang of using her beast form.

She comes behind the creature as she bite into its neck! The erchitu howls in pain as it grabs Emily and flips her over as it snaps her one of her wings.

"MOTHERFUCKER!" Emily disappears and reappears as she uses her claws to cut the beast leg.
The girls came running with the sickles and the lords joined in as the small creatures came back and fought them.

Alcina flys over as she needed to protect Emily. She pulls one of the horns off of the erchitu, while Emily slices the creatures arm off. Alcina and Emily looked at each other as they nodded, they both started tearing the erchitu limbs apart.

The small creatures saw as they all ran away, back into the forest or where ever they came from. Karl let's out a victory roar while Alcina and Emily both changed back into their human forms. Emily falls as her shoulder blade was broken and bleeding.

"EMILY YOUR BLEEDING! DONNA HELP!!" Alcina shouted as she carry's Emily as Donna follows.

Karl, Moreau and the girls all decided to burn the bodies of the creatures that were sent by Miranda.

~Time Skips~

Emily was knocked out from the pain on her shoulder blade. She lays on her stomach while Donna cleans and patches the wound, then the others came as they wanted to see how Emily's situation.

"Is Emily okay?"
"How is she?!"
"Is she dying?"

All three girls said together, Alcina kneels down to their level and holds them tightly. She looks into her eyes and smiles.

"She's okay, she's currently sleeping and now she's not dying!" Alcina chuckles. The girls sigh of relief, as their questions
got answered, then Karl comes in with one of the creatures.

Karl get that creature out of the bed this Instant!" Alcina demanded, Karl smiles as he tell her some new he got from the creature.

"Sis, Miranda is going to send new creatures when we're not looking, she only wants Emily to herself...while she wants all of us dead!" Karl said as he yanks the creature up to face Alcina, "Tell her what you told me...you piece of shit!" He snaps back.

"It's true...she has an army...she going to kill all of you...false children of hers!" The creature smiles as it laughs at her.

Alcina was so angry that she grabbed the creatures throat and tightens it. Every seen as they all wanted that creature dead but they heard a soft voice coming behind Alcina.

"Let me...speak to them..."

Alcina looks back as Emily was hold her shoulder, Donna helps her get out of bed as Karl sprints to them to give Donna more support.

"You need to rest an—" Emily cuts off Alcina.

"They have more information that their not telling!" Emily makes Alcina release them.

Emily touches the creature as she sees more details in their head. Everyone in the room sees Emily's eyes turning white as snow...then she comes back after seeing what she saw

"What did you see?" Angie asked

Emily stands up, tears were falling down, and then it change as she chokes the creature. Alcina can sense that Emily must've seen something wrong from the creature.

"They'll be gone soon! If you don't—" A loud crack sound came from the creature as they fall to the floor.

"Love...what did you see?" Alcina slowly reaches out her hand to touch Emily's other shoulder. Emily shrugged her shoulder as she didn't want to be touch.

Then Emily didn't say anything as she walks away...the girls wanted to run after her, but Karl shook his head at them as he knew that Emily needed to be alone.

"I wonder if Miranda has somebody that Emily cares for...maybe a family member?" Karl looks up at Alcina

Alcina thinks...then it hits her, she remembers seeing crows outside of the dinning room window, while Emily was arguing with her family.

"I-I know what Miranda has...and we're not going to let Emily's family die!"

~~
Oh shit! The table has turned, do you think that's what Emily saw? Now more fights is about it come.