Chapter 8

"What the fuck?! Why would she do that?" Emily shouted.

Alcina didn't know why, she thought Miranda came and wanted to thank Emily for saving everyone from being murdered by that man-thing. But she was wrong.

"We'll protect you!" Alcina tightly hugs Emily as she kisses her, "I love you Emily!" She added

"I love you too Alcina!" Emily hugs her tightly around her neck.

A knock came from the door, as Emily and Alcina both jumped.

"Who is it?" Alcina yelled, it was the maiden...she had a urgent surprise for Emily!

"My Lady Emily...there are people here!" The maiden said.

"People?...How many?" Emily question her,

"Three women and one man! They are looking for you!" The maiden said.

Emily and Alcina quickly ran went to the main doors. The daughters appeared beside them as they saw their Mothers running down the hallway.

I pray...it's not who I think it is...

The family finally made it to the door as the maidens stood there, waiting for their next order from their Countess.

"Maidens open the door!" Alcina fixes her dress and the maidens open the doors for the strange people.

"Emily?! Baby are you here?!" A strange female called for her.

Emily stood there frozen as she recognized that female voice. As the people came in...Alcina and the girls see a woman running towards Emily.

"...L-Lindsay?..." Emily said, Lindsay leaps on her as she kisses her.

"Oh my goodness...I miss you!" Lindsay said as she hugs her.

"EMILY! MY DAUGHTER!!" Emily's moms shouted as she comes running with Emily's siblings!

"Mom...Ashley...Erick?" Emily started to semi cry as she sees her family!

Alcina wanted to slice Lindsay into ribbons for kissing her! The daughters wanted to do the same thing as they glanced up at their mother.

"H-How did you guys find me?" Emily said, her family were crying but then straighten themselves out to answer her question.

"We've been tracking your phone! Whenever it was on and now we're here to take you home!" Emily's mom said.

"TAKE HER?!" Alcina and the girls shouted.

Emily instantly forgot that they were standing right behind her, and then she looks back at her family as they were confused on why the four women said that.

"Umm hello...I'm Susie, Emily's mother!" Susie said, "these two are Ashley and Erick, Emily's siblings!" She added

"And I am Lindsay, Emily's girlfrie—"

"Ex girlfriend actually! Don't forget that you fucked my sister!" Emily snaps at her.

Emily feels this angry, Daniela sees as she comes up and hugs her. Emily smiles at her, then Alcina kindly comes up.

"How about we have some lunch in a bit. I'll tell the maiden's to escort you guys to the guest room!" Alcina tells emily's family, "Emily and daughters...I need to talk to you guys in my bedroom! Now!!" She added.

~Alcina's bedroom~

"Honestly I haven't seen my phone since I came here! Which one of you girls has been playing on it?" Emily looks at the girls.