The Ending

~Three years later~

Everyone was still happy, Susie retired from her job as she finally moved to the Village where her children were at. Theo and Daniela got married as they had their own place very close to the castle. Erick and Bela also got their owns places too, Emily and Alcina were expecting their own child soon as Emily, she was the one carrying the child. While Cassandra, she was happy with Donna. She's going to ask Donna too marry her.

~Castle Dimitrescu~

"Mother I'm nervous...what of Donna says no...I love her so much!!" Cassandra flexes her fingers as she was trying to relax.

Alcina comes kneeling down as she gently lifts up her daughters chin. As a smile grew on her face.

"Darling she loves you no matter what! I don't to ink she'll say no." Alcina shows her daughter hope as Cassandra relaxes.

Bela came in with Erick as he was told that Cassandra might propose to Donna. Then Emily comes in as she holds her belly, while Theo and Daniela came in with to her.

"Hey Cass, are you okay?" Emily walks forward, Alcina explains to them.

"Sister how about me and Bela ge your dolled up?" Daniela comes and scoops her arm, Bela did it too and all three of them disappeared.

"Darling I'm going to take a bath, care to join?" Emily winks at Alcina. Her eyes widen as she clears her throat...she knew what Emily was doing as she walks with her.

Erick and Theo both left as the other two tall Dimitrescu women left to have a fun time.

~Time Skips~

Cassandra looks at herself in the mirror as she was all cleaned up, Bela and Daniela both clapped as they worked their magic.

Theo comes in as he sees Cassandra all suited up, he even claps too as he hugs Daniela from the behind.

"Good job beautiful! And also good job Bela." Theo said. Bela puts her finger on her lower as she thinks of something.

"I feel like there's something missing on you Cass...WAIT!!" Bela disappears and comes back a-few minutes later with some flowers that she knows that Donna loves.

Cassandra smiles as she holds her Bouquet of flowers. Erick comes in next, as he tells them that Donna and Angie just arrived too the castle as they were about to have their dinner. And he even explain that Karl and Moreau were here too.

Cassandra smiles more as she tells them to go ahead and start with the dinner without as she need some time to practice her speech. All of them nodded as they left her alone with her speech.

~Dinner Time~

Donna was looking for Cassandra but Bela tries to distract her as Karl was helping her with the proposal. Emily chats with her brothers as they were going to surprise their mom with a nice gift for her birthday. Then everyone in the dinner room was done with their foods, Angie came by as she blindfolds Donna. Karl comes in as he tells her something.

"My sister, Donna, it seems like Cassandra has something, she would like for you to come and see her in the courtyard!" Karl had a smile on him with a serious tone in his voice.

"Oh...is she okay?" Donna sounded alittle nervous as her vision was taken away.

"She's fine, now come on Donna!" Angie drags Donna. Karl signals the others that it is time, everyone gets up and goes to their position.

As Donna walks with Angie, she stops as she tells her something.

"Just relax Donna! Breath remember!" Angie said as she chuckles. Donna nods as she listens to her.