Chapter 6

Everyone but me got on Capt.'s jeep. "Naina common, we don't have time to waste." Captain Abhimanyu said.

"You mean we can get there by jeep?" I asked confused. "Yes, now hurry" He answered as I got on the back seat, sitting next to Alekh. "Captain Rajveer said we could only walk there, and that we could only go there after moon rises, and we had to wear something special. We are doing none of that, so did he lied to me" I thought to myself. "Naina, did you say something?" Alekh questioned looking at me. "No, did you hear anything?" I asked, worried that I might have said that out loud, but to my relief, he nodded in negative and turned to Ali, who was sitting next to him.                                                                                                            

"Sirji, at least tell us where we are going" Huda, who was sitting next to Captain Abhimanyu in the passenger seat asked                                                                                                                            

 "Point 1857" Captain and I said at the same time and smiled.                                                                                     

 "We get that, but where is this Point. How have we never heard of it, and how does Naina know about this?" Yudi asked 

"Point 1857 is the highest point and the lovers' point of KMA. We are going there because, it is where the clue is leading us. And as far as you not knowing goes, you aren't supposed to know, until you are ready." I said.         

“Phoolan, if we are not supposed to know, than how do you?" Huda said in a challenging tone. "Yes, Naina. How do you know about point 1857?" Captain Abhimanyu said, trying hard to control his laughter at my situation. I cursed, under my breath, at Captain Rajveer, and him having to share everything with his best friend.  "You said something Naina?" He asked once again.

"IHAVEBEENTHEREBEFORE" I said in a single breath. "What?" The entire car roared. "Naina looks like your friends didn't understand. Say it slowly".  He said, holding the smile.                                                                                    

"I said I have been there before." I said, as blush rose up my neck to my cheeks.                                                       

 "What, Naina I THOUGHT YOU SAID IT IS A LOVERS' POINT, SO HOW?" Pooja questioned, looking as if she was about to have a panic attack. To make the situation worse Huda added "Phoolan, this is not done. I have been trying to convince you from the beginning...Tell me who this person is that took you to lovers' point without my approval." I could see a smile playing on Alekh face as he figure out who I must have gone with. "Captain Rajveer" I said in a soft whisper, that even I couldn't hear, as my face turn tomato red. "Naina, could you talk a little louder please." Alekh requested in a polite tone and I gave him a "You will pay for this' look before I said "I said I went with Captain Rajveer

"Oh ho, So Zaara went with her Veer not bad." Pooja teased, and the whole jeep busted into laughter. 

"It wasn't like that. I saw the place's name written in Bhaiya's diary and I wanted to check it out so...Trust me Captain Rajveer didn't even want..." I said but realized that everyone was laughing at my awkwardness and blushed even deeper.