Chapter 14---Last Chapter

Chapter 14—-Last Part

    Naina and Pooja walked into their rom, and both of their eyes landed on Naina's bed, which held a bouquet and a teddy bear with a card.

"Naina what is this and who mailed you these?" Pooja as she walked up to Naina's bed and picked up the bouquet.

"I don't know. Let me check." Naina said and tried to pick up the card, but Pooja reached the card before her. "Pooja give me the card." Naina said looking at pooja with her no joke eyes, but pooja ignored her and read the letter. The letter read "Naina, I didn't get to see you all day. Meet me in my room after lights out. Your, Veer."

"Oai Naina, who is this Veer. I thought your setting was with Shahrukh." Pooja said, but it never occurred to her that Veer might be Rajveer.

"It is not like that Pooja, he is just a friend." Naina said and snatched the letter from Pooja's hand.

"If he is just a friend than why is he asking you to meet him after lights out?"  Pooja questioned.

"I don't know." Naina said exhausted from the day's work. Pooja sat next to Naina on her bed.

"This Veer told you to meet him in his room, which means he is in KMA, so how have I never seen you talk with anyone named Veer?" Pooja asked finding something in the situation fishy.

"Pooja, if you are done with your investigation, I have to go somewhere." Naina said, getting up from her bed as she just remembered something.

"Are you going to meet this mysterious Veer?" Pooja said and winked, for which in return Naina shook her.

"No Pooja, I have to talk to Alekh about something." With that Naina opened the door and existed the room.

Naina knocked on the door, and it was opened by Ali.

"Ali, is Alekh here?"  Naina questioned. Ali pointed to the window where Alekh was sitting. Naina walked toward Alekh, but turned back to Ali and said "Ali could you, please give us some privacy, just for a couple of minutes. Please"

"OK, I will be in Huda Bhai's room." Ali said and went out the room, closing the door behind him.  Alekh jumped in from the window and stood in front of Naina.

"Naina, what is it?" Alekh questioned, knowing that something important was going on. Naina handed him the card and waited as Alekh read. Naina wanted a couple of minutes for Alekh to finish reading, but she didn't get any kind of response from Alekh, and she was getting tired of standing there.

"SO?" Naina questioned impatiently

"This is written in English, and I can't read English." Alekh said. Naina pulled the card from his hand and said "Rajveer sir gave me this card. He told me to meet him in his room after lights out, I don't know what to do. I am too scared, what if what we are thinking is true, and Rajveer is not Rajveer sir."