Chapter 7

Recap-I turned around to see Rajveer sir putting red color on my cheeks and a smile plying on his lips. I was shock beyond word and the shock just increased when he said "Happy Holi to you too, Cadet Naina Ah Singh" It was barley a wisher, but I heard it, very clearly

Chapter 7

I stood there, my mouth open, my eyes wide with shock and surprise and tears of happiness forming in them.

“Close u r mouth cadt, othwise bug will fli in.” He stuttered uncomfortably in a mere whisper, that seemed impossible to hear, but I did. I heard loud and clear. I got up from my chair, and rushed outside, where everyone standing, waiting for me to finish talking to Rajveer sir. As soon as they saw me they bombed me with questions.                                                                                                

"Cadet what happen?"                                                                                              

"Naina are you ok?"                                                                                                

 "Naina who put that color on you"

 I wanted to scream, I wanted to shout that Rajveer sir gained conscious but all I managed to say was "Captain Rajveer...Conscious," before I rushed back in with the entire gang following me.                                                                                        

      As soon as they saw Captain Rajveer, with his eyes open and staring into space, they froze in spot. I saw tears forming in all their eyes and falling down to their cheeks. "Chauhan saab, How r you?" Captain Rajveer inquired, as if it was Captain Abhimanyu who was in coma, instead of him.                    

      As soon as those words left Rajveer sir's mouth, Captain Abhimanyu rushed and embraced his best friend in a tight and heartbreak hug. After a minute or he released captain Rajveer, and by that time both of their eyes were moist.                    

         "Raj, You, you are ok?" He asked, or rather stated, trying to convince himself that he was not going to lose his best friend once again.                                              

I stood at the door way, watching the scene unfold in front of my eyes. Every single one of my friend were hugging him and talking to him, but his eyes only held my eyes. Memories flashed through my mind as I saw his deep drown eyes filled with love. I forgot everything around me, and the only thing I could see was that deep brown pair of eyes staring at my eyes. Eyes that told me everything I needed to know. Eyes that finished saying, what they had started before the dreadful accident.                                                                                                          

       "Please come. This way doctor" Colonel Chandra said, as he walked in the room with a doctor, braking me from my daydream. The doctor walked up to Rajveer Sir and checked his pulse, BP, eyes and much more. After about twenty minutes of checking the doctor got up from the chair.                                                              

    "You are lucky Captain. We had not expected you to comeback, especially after all the blood loss, but you did. This is nothing less than a miracle. A true miracle." The doctor said.