Chapter 13

Chapter 13

My note—-Hey guys, I know my notes are usually at the bottom but I thought about trying something new. I have some bad news. Guys this book is about to end. Probably 1-3 chapters left. I am writing a new book. It is called 'The Journey of Abhilasha" It is a LRL FF so please check it out at http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4388963. This book will not be posted at Wattpad so you will have to read it at India Forum. Thank you and enjoy the chapter...oh and silent leaders this a request...please please please comment.  Now to the story.

Recap—-Naina finds something fishy about Captain Rajveer.  Rajveer comes to Lala and tells him that he is not Raj, and that his name is Jai. Jai narrates his story and why he wants revenge from Naina. Jai and Lala plans to go and visit Raj, to make Lala believe that Jai is Jai and not Raj. Raj is shown locked in a small dark room, remembering Naina and her Smile.

Lala got irritated with the repeated knocking on the door.  He pulled his blazer over his shirt and opened the door. The person knocking was looking behind him, so he couldn't see that the door was open, therefore knocked on Lala's forehead. Finding a different texture, the man turned around, and that man is no one but Jai.

"What is this Gehlot sir, you take more time than a girl to get ready." He said with an amusing smile.

"Not funny. What was the need to knock so loudly?" Lala whisper yelled. To be truthful, Lala was already tired of this man. He knew he was walking on a very thin line with this Jai, as Jai knew everything. If it was up to him, Jai would have breathed his last yesterday night, but Lala needed this man to bring down these cadets.

"You don't question me Mr. Gehlot. Now let's go. We are already late because you take so long with your make-up. Your son is waiting for us."  Jai said and left, leaving behind a very frustrated Lala to follow him.

"Sir, where are you going?" A voice called from behind Jai and Lala, who were at the KMA gate.

"Bloody hell. Where did she come from now. Can't she just stay in her room and put nail polish on or do whatever normal girls do. God Rajveer, how did you ever handle her" Jai whispered and turned around to face his worst enemy—-Naina.

"Cadet Singh, I don't think you have the right to ask your senior where he is going" Jai said in a harsh voice, and then winked, informing her that he was joking.

"Sir I was just..." Naina said, keeping up with the act.

"Cadet, if we don't mind, we are getting late." Jai said and looked toward Lala "Sir let's go" Jai and Lala got in the car and drove off, while Naina went to the mess to join the rest of her friends.

***************************************************************