Introduction-plot

In this chapter I will tell you the plot of Left right Left as it will help you better understand the story.
⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️
The story starts with Naina and the rest of the cadets joining KMA. The first day of KMA and BC throws Naveen photo from the wall of fame. Naina is heart broken seeing this. This is where she first meets Rajveer. When Rajveer asked Naina what her name is she answers 'Naina 'ah' shing sir' from than Rajveer calls Naina 'Cadet Naina 'Ah' Singh
Rajveer suspects Naina as the spy, as he knows she is hiding something. When he goes to Naina's house to verify the address he realizes she is Naveen's sister. From than on Rajveer and Naina works together to prove Naveen's innocence and gets closer.
Major Niar, wanting to break the 1st year Cadets, suggests giving them the test that is given at the end of the 2nd year. Major Niar purposely gives Naina a jammed rifle and failes her. Naina fails most of the test due to Niar's smartness and gets expelled. While returning to her house, the bus she is in gets attacked by terrorists . Rajveer comes to her rescue and Naina shoots one of the goons in the head. Naina is taken back to the academy and identified for her bravery.

Huda comes to believe that Rajveer is the spy, therefore pulls out the break of his jeep, which cause Rajveer's car to get into an accident. The terrorist kidnap Rajveer and Naina runs away from the academy to save Rajveer. Naina becomes successful and Huda realizes his mistake.

Major Bhargav, the person that was responsible for Naveen's investigation comes to KMA to check the academy. He exposes Naina truth of being a traitor's brother in front of everyone . Naina has a hearing where Rajveer speaks in her defense. Naina is proven not to be a traitor, but BC tells her that she can no longer continue her investigation to prove Naveen's innocent.

Bhargav creates a mentor-protégée program where Rajveer becomes the mentor with Naina as his protégée. As a part of this program everyone goes to a camping trip training. During this training Rajveer and Naina gets close and the rest of Cadets grow apart. Huda gets jealous as he thinks Rajveer and Naina loves each other.

After returning from the camp, Rajveer distance himself from Naina, as he sees that he is the reason for the fight among the cadets. He accepts to marry Ritu to save Naina's respect and honor. Naina is shocked and sad when she hears the news. She is even more shocked when she learns that Ritu was also the girlfriend of her brother Naveen. She tells this to Rajveer. Rajveer learns that Ritu is the spy.

Before going on the mission Naina asked Rajveer the truth behind Naveen's death. Rajveer tells the story. Naveen's story.- after being sentenced, Rajveer was in charge of Naveen's transfer of jail. The terrorist-only Naveen knew who it was- wanted to kill Naveen and make Rajveer loose his respect. Killing two birds with one stone was their plan. Naveen would die of shame and Rajveer would be sentenced for helping his friend run away. When Naveen ran away the entire army ran after him. Rajveer found him and Naveen asked Rajveer to kill him. Naveen said that he would rather die from the hands of friend of than from an enemy. He told Rajveer that he would not be able to handle the torture and disrespect that followed the declaration that he was a traitor. Rajveer, under pressure, shot and killed Naveen. After hearing this Naina becomes mad at Rajveer, and she is heartbroken.

For the cadet's physical test, Rajveer takes them in a mission. The cadets don't know that their mission is to put the nuclear trigger at a safe place. While on mission, Ritu stops them and tries to steal the nuclear trigger. Between all this Naina shoots Rajveer because she is mad at him, and Rajveer is admitted to the hospital. At the hospital Ritu tries to kill Rajveer, but Rajveer ends up killing Ritu instead.

Captain Abhimanyu Rai Chauhan enters KMA as a music teacher. He is a good friend of Rajveer and Naveen. He said that he came to KMA to punish Naveen's killer. When Abhimanyu finds out Rajveer killed Naveen, he is angry at first, but later realizes that a Rajveer just freed his friend from torture, and agony.

The three finds out about a red box, which was the box that Naveen hid before dying. Rajveer goes on a mission to get the red box, where he is framed for a murder of a colonel. Rajveer has a court marshal where he is sentenced for 14 years in civil prison and his rank and honor is taken from him.

Rajveer runs away and the Cadets help him. While running away, Rajveer's jeep get caught in fire and falls over a bridge. The cadets are send to a detention center for 3 months. After coming out of the center, they are informed by Abhimanyu that Lala-a powerful minister who happens to be Rajveer's god father is the traitor. All are shocked hearing this.
After coming back from the detention center, the Cadets are immediately send to save Sameera-a minister's daughter- who Lala kidnaped. The cadets are sucessful and are recognized for their bravery, however Lala takes most of the credit of saving Sameera.
The story continues, but I am going to stop hear as I am going to create my own plot from here foreword.
⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏪⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩
My experience.
I love Left Right Left. I love everything about it. The love, the trust, the faith, the passion , the anger, the fights, the tears, the mysteries everything. Rajveer and Naina fell in love and I fell in love with their love. I use to sit in my room and cry wherever any character cried, laughed when the character laughter. I remember laughing till I fell of my bed in an empty room. I love left right left. To those who are reading this or will read this thank you very much. I would like to request that you not leave any negative comments as that would hurt in,me really bad. I love Left Right Left and that is why I am writing this. Naina and Rajveer are my courage and their love is my passion. Alekh's hard time make me determined. Naina's determination gives me power. I know I sound crazy, but I truly truly love LRL.