Chapter 11 Part B

Chapter 11 Part B

Recap——-"Hi, my name is Raj. Naam to suna hi hoga." I said and giggled. "That name is too filmy and overrated."

"Than Veer" He said

"Hmmm. I like that. My Veer. Done that is the special name I will call you by." I said. I felt him lean down and placed a kiss on my hair.

"You know Veer (It was amazing how easy it felt too call him that) you are quite romantic. Very unexpected from a macho shoulder."

"Really I am romantic?" He asked, not believing himself.

"Of course. Remember how you told me you loved me?" I said and smiled as I remembered by happiest day.

********Flashback*******

I told everyone my plan and was very happy that everyone loved my plan. Yes, it was not a full proof plan, but it was still great. I looked around the room and stopped at a certain pair of brown eyes. The brown eyes that held so much pride, so much trust, and dare I say it, so much love.  Yes, Love. No matter how much I try to deny it, deep down in my heart I know it is true. It is true that Rajveer sir loves me, even if he hasn't verbally stated it yet, I know.  It was like one of those gut feeling, but not in the gut but in the heart, so a heart feeling.

"I think we should head back." I heard Abhimanyu sir's deep voice say.  I got up from my chair, not really wanting to leave and leave Rajveer sir behind. I walked behind Huda and reached the door.

"Cadet Singh wait a few minutes. I have something to discuss with you." Just hearing his voice, my head automatically turned back. I gave him a smile and walked back to my chair. Yudi and Alekh followed behind me. As Rajveer sir saw them, a look of horror crossed his eyes, which I couldn't quite understand.

"Cadets, you all can leave, I just have to talk to Naina. You can go" He stated.

"No problem sir. We will stay and leave with Naina. The rest of them can go. Why Alekh?" Yudi said, winking at me. At that moment I felt like going up them and chocking the life out of him, but I somehow managed to control myself.

"Yes sir" Alekh said with a salute. Rajveer sir looked at them with shock in his eyes. I was very confused. Why was Rajveer sir having such a hard time letting Alekh and Yudi stay, I mean we were just discussing the plan....Right? Pooja with a heavy sigh walked up to the two boys and pulled their ears.

"Oai, why are you trying to send virus in the connection? Let them have their romantic chat without any pop –up ads. Now let's go" She said and pulled them out of the room by their ears. By the time they left I was blushing, and my cheeks were tomato red, and even if I couldn't see him, I could tell Rajveer sir was also blushing.  "Oh god why does pooja have no filter between her mouth and her brain" I thought.

"I guess you kids need some privacy. I will remove myself." Colonel Chandra with a playful smile as he pulled the doctor out of the door with him.  A moment of awkward silence passed between us. Finally gathering all the courage I had I opened my mouth to say something, but at the same time Rajveer sir also began to speak.

"It's ok. Ladies first." He said with one of his overwhelming smile that always managed to make me weak at my knees.

"Wh-Wha-um-What did you wa-want to talk to m-me about." I said and cursed myself for not being able to speak properly, as Rajveer sir laughed finding the situation very funny. I shot him one of my death glairs and he immediately shut up. He cleared his throat and said "Cadet Naina ah Singh will you go somewhere with me. I have to talk to you about something important and we can't do it here as even walls have ears "He said with my favorite smile. Not wanting to embarrass myself again by talking, I nodded and got up from my chair. We both left the room, the house and entered a black car.

MY NOTE

I HATE EXCUSES, but I am having to give them anyways. I know I have been giving excuses for the past few weeks, and my chapter have been extremely short, but the fact is I am TIRED. I had this really long, nice chapter written and I was going to upload it Saturday, but I lost my internet connection Friday. Someone was supposed to come and fix it Saturday, but they didn't show up till today afternoon. After the internet got fixed, I found out all my stuff is poof gone...just like that.

I finished the exam, but I have a French State administered test coming up, and I hate French. I am so bad at it so I have to study for it.  I have Finals coming up in a few weeks, so I have to get to the books.

Another thing that kept me from posting was the Nepal Earthquake. I am pretty sure you have all heard about it, but you might not know that I was born in Nepal and lived there for 9 years before moving to U.S. A few of my friends....I haven't heard anything from them and I am worried sick. I just....We need you all support right now.

Like all you know I made it to National, and will be going to D.C this summer to compete, so for that our school needs to raise $10,000 and that is not EASY. To be honest, I am in need of a break. My head is literally about to explode. So at this time I need your support. I have thought of great thing ahead for this book, and I need all of you to stick with me. The next chapter will be very ROMANTIC. I will try to upload as soon as possible, but to be honest I think I am going to need some time for myself, and get me head together. I don't want to give all of you, the kind of writing I am giving right now. I know I can do better, and I don't really think I can give 100% to my writing when my head is filled with 100 different things. I get out of school this 22nd, so I will probably only post after that. I AM SO SO SO SO SORRY, BUT DON'T WORRY, I WILL NOT STOP WRITING THIS BOOK AND LEAVE YOU ALL HANGING.

Thanks misha