Chapter 11 Part C

Previously—-Naina and Raj are in Raj room and remembering the day they told each other their feeling.

Chapter 11 Part C

"Are we there yet?" I asked for the 50th time in the past 10 minutes

"Not yet" Rajveer sir said in the same cool and relaxed tone.

"Well can I at least take of my blind fold" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"No, Naina. Just a couple of more minutes."

We, Rajveer sir and I, were driving somewhere for the past 10 minutes. Where are we going? I don't know. Why? Because he has put a blind fold over my eyes, and every time I try to ask him where we are going, he keeps saying "You are so impatient Cadet Naina 'ah' Singh" After a few more minutes I asked him again.

"Sir are we...?" I couldn't complete as Rajveer sir said "Yes Cadet we are here" Hearing him say that I got excite. The suspense was killing me so I took my hand behind my head and tried to take off the blindfold. I was almost done when a strong hand landed right on top of my hand, sending shivers down my spine. "Not yet Naina" A soft voice spoke near my ears making the hair at the back of my neck stand up. He picked my hand and guided my out of the vehicle. The cool breeze slammed against my cheeks, turning them pinker than they already were. The wind blew my hair everywhere. I could tell he was standing in front of me as I could feel his breath in my face.

"How dare these hair and the wind stop me from seeing your moon-like face?" He said slowly, as he tucked in the pieces of hair behind my ears. My breath got heavier as he did this, and my knees turned into jellies. He hands traveled behind my head and opened the blindfold. I immediately opened my eyes, but closed them back just as fast as the sun was shining too bright. I slowly and carefully opened my eyes, and took in the beautiful view in front of me. We were standing in the pace where my entire lie took a 180 turn—-Point 1857. I turned around to see Rajveer sir standing there with a small smile in his face, and that is when I realized something. All the other thoughts were gone from my head, all the emotions left my heart and the only emotion remaining was anger.

"How dare you?" I questioned with rage as I poked his chest.  His eyes widen at my sudden reaction.

"Naina I thought you would like..." He starting to say, but I stopped him.

"I would like what? You really thought I would like being lied to? Are you for real?" I screamed.

"Naina I have never lied..." I tried to explain.

"Really, Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat. You have never lied to me. Let me refresh your memory." I said and pointed around. "You once told me we could only come out after the moon comes out" I said and pointed toward the sun. "Look, Captain. The sun is shining and the moon is nowhere in sight. You had also said we need to wear something special, something new, but I am still in my muddy old KMA uniform. And what was the last part" I said and pretended to thinking. "Ah yes, we could only walk her." I said and Pointed toward the car.

The smile fell from his face. "Naina at that time I was just..."

"You are a dam liar and a cheat. If you didn't want to come with me, you could have told me, but why lie" I screamed, extremely angry. 

"Cadet Singh the situation is different" He replied, with the cool look in his eyes about to disappear. 

"Nothing is different sir.  You were a liar than, and you are a liar now" I said and turned around. A strong hand gripped my shoulder.