𝐂.46

i don't want the gold, i want you

CW: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SOME SEXUAL MATERIAL THAT IS NOT SUITABLE FOR SOME READERS

CW: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SOME SEXUAL MATERIAL THAT IS NOT SUITABLE FOR SOME READERS. PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.
you're welcome jjswh0re

"MCFLY! WAIT UP!" JJ yells after Martha, who keeps walking on the sandy path. She ignores him with ease. "Martha!" He runs, jumping over leaves and bushes as he chases after the ruby gem of the night.

"Go away, J," she vocalizes, rubbing her tears away. "You didn't say anything before, why say anything now?"

"'Cause," he grabs her by the arm, spinning her around as his heavy pants fan her face. "Because you know I'm not good with words."

"Cut the shit, J!" She yells, anger foaming at her mouth. "She's right! Okay? We both know it!" She pushes him away, turning around to pace back and forth as she begins to ramble. "You've seen my house! My parents— how they act! I'm the fucking definition of an ungrateful spoiled brat!"

"No!" He grabs her again, turning her towards him. "You know that's not true! She was wrong. I called her out on it."

"After I left?!" She yells back, pulling her arms out of his hold in anger. "After the fact that I stood there like a fucking fool waiting for you to say something! Anything!"

"I'm sorry! Alright?"

"That's not good enough," Marty shakes her head, rolling her eyes.

"Well, what did you want me to say?! 'Hey guys, I know pogues versus kooks is a traditional all-out war but let's make an exception when it comes to my girlfriend! Thanks!'" He yells, his voice is extremely sarcastic, almost petty-like.

"Uh, yeah," she shrugs, backing up against a tree. "That would have sufficed, actually."

"But you're not, okay!" He yells, trying to convince her. "I don't care, even if you are! I don't want the gold, I want you."

"But I am, J! I'm not going back to Virginia! I'm not on vacation anymore! I live on Figure Eight! And, if you don't want to date me because I'm a kook, just say so! Because that's who I am!" Her voice cracks as tears begin to fall again.

His eyes soften at her beautiful face, scars and all, she still looks so good. JJ steps up to her, his jaw ticking as his eyes flick over her body. His hot angry breath fans over every inch. Automatically, he places his hand on her face, her thumb rumbling away the tears slipping out from her left eye.

Marty sighs through her nose, leaning into his hand, she's still upset with him but she just couldn't resist. She opens her eyelids, his eyes staring back at her.

"Fuck them, then. You are mine and I am yours."

He lifts her chin, feverishly pushing his lips on hers in a needy compulsion. Marty kisses him with the same passion, wrapping her arms around his face, hair, and neck, as his left-hand holds her neck.