Chapter 20

Lisa holding the mobile phone is stumped for words.

She has never been in love, but during the few years in university, she saw her roommates dating one by one. There was a girl in the dormitory who once said, when finding a boyfriend you must find one you can understand, find a man you can see through and understand, otherwise no matter how good or even the best, you also must think twice.

In other words, you need to know his password.

Big Boss ......

No need to mention the password, even where to enter the password she also does not know......

Like a bucket of ice water pour down her head, Lisa's surging emotion suddenly cools down.

***

Suddenly, Mina, who is still on the other end of the line, realizes something is wrong and suspiciously asks: "Lisa, the one you mentioned is not yourself, right?"

"...... No." Lisa is denying it without much spirit.

"Ha ha ha, I know it will not be you. Aiya, you are just like me. Even if you manage to pick up a card, maybe it is an unpaid credit card ......"

Lisa: "......"

***

After hanging up the phone, Lisa does not have the mood to continue shopping anymore so she unhappily returns home. On the way home, she goes to eat beef noodles, but she has no appetite at all. Even though she is a little hungry, yet she cannot finish the remainder of the noodles no matter how hard she tries.

The following day, she has to go to work.

Lisa spends the next few days being busy and distracted.

She does not go upstairs to eat, Jungkook also does not ask her. She waits for news from Jennie but all in vain. Only Rosé sends her a message complaining that she has been very busy.

It seems this is more like a normal world, a normal life, but Lisa suddenly realizes this kind of world is not likeable, making people feel depressed and lacking strength.

Fortunately, there are other matters that are able to distract her attention.

Her landlord wants to sell the house she is renting, seemingly because he is in need of money desperately so he cannot wait until the end of the year. Thus, Lisa must move out at the beginning of the year. However, it is impossible to find a rental accommodation in such a short time, and she is also very busy with the year-end accounts closing. Eventually, she manages to contact her university friend who is also working on the small floor as her called Sorn. She agrees to let her put her luggage at her place until Lunar New Year. As for looking for a rental accommodation, it will have to wait until the Spring Festival is over.

Because the landlord breaches the contract, he compensates two months of rent to Lisa, which amount to a few thousand dollars. Getting such a windfall, usually Lisa will be very happy, but she has no feelings at all now.

She doesn't even have the energy to feel delighted.

***

The annual accounts closing is completed, and the Spring Festival is around the corner. Finally, the staff in the office has a bit of free time to chat about their Lunar New Year plans. Lisa finishes the job at hand and unconsciously go online.

"Lisa."

Plop! Hearing someone calling her, Lisa quickly closes the webpage.

"Hey, Lisa, why are you looking at the company's webpage?"