Chapter 40

The next afternoon, Lisa timely pushes open Jungkook's office door.

"Lisa, come over here." Jungkook waves his hand and introduces the old man sitting on the couch to her, "This is Uncle Bang, the city's most famous lawyer. Uncle Bang, this is Lisa."

Lisa obediently greets him: "Uncle Bang, how are you?"

"Hello, young lady. Quite good, quite good." The old man smiles and sizes her up for a moment. His face 'reveals' a bit of sorrow, "In the blink of an eye, I have been a lawyer for your family for several decades. Finally, you are getting married, but such a pity that your grandfather will not be able to see it ."

Jungkook says: "Grandpa's death anniversary will be in a few days so I will bring her to visit him."

Uncle Bang nods his head and smiles again, "After all, it is a happy occasion. I, this old man, has dampened the spirit. Come on, young lady, let's get down to business."

Then, he pushes the documents in front of him on the table before Lisa .

Lisa notices the documents piled up like a little hill. Uh, this can't all be the prenuptial agreement, right? Lisa had thought there will only be a few sheets of paper, but how come there are so many?

When Uncle Bang starts to explain, Lisa only realises this, in large part, is actually a gift agreement. There are real estates, shop lots, jewelries, as well as shares, stock rights, funds, etc. After a long time, Uncle Bang finishes talking.

"Young lady ah, these are all you will get after you marry our Mr. Jeon."

Jungkook is somewhat dissatisfied with what Uncle Bang said and coughs gently once.

Mr. Lawyer, who watched him grow up since young, looks at him and smilingly continues: "Oh, these are all the fixed assets you can get. Of course, there is also our movable asset, Mr. Jeon."

"Uh, that, Uncle Bang, I seem to remember shares and funds are regarded as chattels, right?" Lisa queries in a weak voice. It is because this Mr. Lawyer looks too authoritative and professional, Lisa starts to doubt her own knowledge in this field.

***

The old man very calmly explains: "Shares and funds in the traditional sense are indeed considered chattels, but this is a special case. These chattels compared with Mr. Jeon look like fixed properties."

Lisa is confused, "Why?"

"Because in a certain sense, our Mr. Jeon owns all of the shares, funds and stock rights. Being born into money, it is only natural that he is more liquid." Uncle Bang starts to joke and with a hidden intention says, "Young lady ah, run him well."

Uncle Bang's double entendre humor makes Lisa unable to restrain a smile. Jungkook's mouth also slightly curves up.

Uncle Bang goes on to say: "I have only said about these briefly so you still need to look at them yourself slowly. If there are any questions, you can ask me."

Such a thick pile, she really needs to take some time to read slowly. Lisa picks up the main agreement on top and starts reading. In fact, Jungkook has already more or less told her about the contents of the main agreement yesterday. Mainly, it is to separate the conglomerate operations and her interests. However, he did not mention about the gift agreement at all yesterday......

When the lawyer talked about it just now, she was a bit bewildered. She does not quite understand what Jungkook actually have given her. Until now, she sees them in black and white print, she only starts to understand.

Thus, she becomes a bit scared.

Lisa briefly flips through the agreement once, takes out a few paper from the gift agreement below and looks at Jungkook, "I have no objection with the agreement except for the gift agreement, can I only sign these few papers?"