Chapter 35

When Lisa receives a gossipy phone call from Mina, she only realises that she and Jungkook have actually been together for about half a year.

Mina sounds very enthusiastic on the phone, "Lisa, when I was in retreat to write my novel, did anything that cannot be divulged to other people happen between both of you ah?"

Lisa gives up, "Since it cannot be divulged to other people, why do you still ask me? Aren't you a person?"

"Hey, Lisa, you have become more eloquent! Your boss is very eloquent ah?"

"Yes ah."

Thanks to Big Boss, recently Lisa gets to meet a lot of so-called successful people. She discovers that most successful people have a common characteristic, which is they are very capable of fooling people. Could it be that Mina wants to praise her, "One takes the behavior of one's company", as the reason for her improvement in her eloquence?

When she is thinking like that, she hears Mina excitedly says: "Indeed, indeed! Through kissing, it indeed can influence the other person's eloquence ability ah! Ai, Lisa your eloquence level has improved so fast, both of you must have practiced very hard, right!"

"! ! !" Lisa flies into a rage out of humiliation, "Mina!"

Mina "heehee" laughs for a while, "Okay, okay, no need to be shy. Really nothing happened ah? Then as your theory and technical instructor, I have nothing to do ...... Don't tell me there is not even a rival ah or something melodramatic ah? Oh, no, I cannot have a crow's beak by mentioning misfortune to tempt fate so treat it as I did not say it. What about any accidental discharge? Hey, hey, did it happen or not, did it happen or not?"

Happen your head ah = =

Lisa's face becomes red.

What accidental misfire ...... Indeed, there were many times she was nearly eaten up completely. However, this kind of information, if it is to be kept from becoming source material in a certain someone's next novel, then Mina must not know!

Hence, Lisa firmly says: "No!"

Mina is defeated so she complains and sighs, "Oh, Lisa, do you know, as a novelist, we hate such a situation like yours the most. The author can only brush lightly over the subject. Such as this treatment —— ah, in the blink of an eye, a few months have passed ~ ~ ~ The female lead is still a virgin ...... "

***

Ah, in the blink of an eye, a few months have passed, and she still has to go to preparatory class ......

T T

Perhaps being affected by Mina's big mouth, Lisa experiences something exceptionally unique in her life in the coming day.

She goes to WC during the interval of accounting class and when she comes back and opens her textbook, she actually sees a pink letter——

A love letter?

Because President Jeon doesn't have a girlfriend to accompany him, he calls other high-powered executives out to play ball to further their friendship. Soon, he receives an urgent phone call from his girlfriend.

"What, what to do ah? I, I I actually received a love letter!"

***

Jungkook calmly finishes playing ball, drives to pick up his girlfriend for lunch and says: "Take it out."

Lisa immediately gives it to him: "I am innocent. I definitely did not flirt, attract attention or behave unfaithfully."

Jungkook casually listens. His slender fingers are grasping the letter, and he starts to review it in a calm and collected manner.