Chapter 28

Lisa stays at home until the seventh day of Lunar New Year before going back. In this period of time, she has had four telephone conversations with the President, each calling the other person twice. The main topic of her calls was about eating and drinking, asking if he has been eating and drinking well. Big Boss mainly talked about the finalization of the return journey and the customer satisfaction survey after giving away the Lunar New Year's gifts.

Both parties are also satisfied with the quality of their few conversations.

"You are taking the plane ah? You used to take the train?"

At Lisa's home, Mina is lying on Lisa's bed and watching her packing her luggage.

Lisa is also not speaking, quietly takes out her mobile phone, searches and shows a text message to Mina. She takes a look, "The airline company sent ticket booking confirmation to you? Why are you showing me this?"

"I did not make the booking...... The day before yesterday, he suddenly sent it to my mobile phone =  ="

"Ai yo, very overbearing, the desire to exercise control is very strong." Mina holds up her face with both hands and there are many stars in her eyes.

Lisa shuts her mouth and decides not to tell her the message is followed by a phone call by someone who wants to exercise his strong desire to control. He ordered her not to wander around after getting off the plane and must wait in the airport for his flight to land.

Mina is starry-eyed infatuated for a moment: "I am asking you, what are your plans after going back?"

"Uh firstly, pay him back the plane ticket money." Lisa honestly speaks her mind.

Mina really wants to hit the wall and says: "Don't you think returning the money is spoiling his good intention?"

"But I also cannot take advantage of him ah." Lisa is very insistence.

"Of course the money has to be repaid, but don't you feel by doing that you are being icy cold? Do you think your boss will care much about this twenty pieces of papers? You cannot do it in another way!"

"Then what should I do?" Lisa is struck dumb by what Mina said. She really feels she will look silly if she gives that little money to Big Boss.

"You do not know, soon after the Lunar New Year is Valentine's Day? You do not know how to buy something and give people ah!"

Mina rants. She is a romance novel author so why does she have such a friend who lacks love IQ ah!

***

With Mina's encouragement, the two get dressed and go straight to the city's most upscale shopping mall.

While they are on their way, Lisa is pondering over what to buy.  Mina leaves her alone to her thoughts. As a result when they are approaching the mall, Lisa grabs her and says seriously: "Mina, I think we cannot buy something costing $2,000. You think, ah, I owe him $2,000 so if I buy something worth $2,000, it will not be considered a gift but a debt repayment. Thus, we will buy something costing $2,500 ....."

Mina glances at her and quickly ends the dialogue: "Lisa, shut up!"

They stroll around in the mall and realise it is really difficult to buy a man's gift, especially for a man such as Jungkook.

"Shall we buy a pen?" Lisa proposes.

Mina: "Can you be even more old-fashioned?"

"What about a belt?"

"Also, no good, too sensuous."

"How can it be ...... Sensuous ...... "

"People say that men give women clothes to take them off. What you want to do by giving your boss a belt  ........." Mina laughs. "The female lead in my last book unfortunately gave a belt and it is the reason used by the male lead as an excuse to eat her up in the first chapter."