Chapter 25

Lisa squats beside the radishes and stares blankly for a long time before picking a few of them. Then, she turns around to look at the group of people who are fishing beside the pond and starts to feel serious mental imbalance.

Capitalists are indeed very corrupt! Fishing so fish lah, but somehow they have to build a small wooden cabin to shelter from the cold. A group of people sitting there, drinking tea and fishing, talking and laughing softly whereas she has to pick radishes in the cold wind!

Permanent employees are not to be used like this ah!

Lisa seriously begins to consider the possibility of a strike......

But then she remembers that she is currently a freeloader in his home. Even the money for the plane ticket is paid by Jungkook so Lisa's rebellious heart is calming down. Let it be, let it be, just treat these radishes as repayment for the free accommodation la ......

Lisa resigns herself to her fate and starts to pick the radishes but every now and then involuntarily looks toward the pond. When she is peeking for the N times, it just so happens that she runs into Jungkook's line of vision. Jungkook gazes at her, unexpectedly gets up and walks over.

Lisa quickly looks down and pretends to concentrate on picking radishes.

"Lisa, this is the result of your picking for such a long time?"

After hearing the familiar deep and low voice, Lisa sees a pair of black shoes. She feels aggrieved so she ignores him, flicks the soil with her fingers and mutters back a few words: "My hands are stiff so I cannot pick many."

"Lisa." Jungkook bends slightly, as if he is observing her facial expression. "You said you don't know how to fish."

"...... I can learn ah."

"Really?" The tone of his voice sounds like he is skeptical, "But you're not interested in using a long fishing line to bait a fish?"

Lisa is stunned, how come this sentence sounds so familiar ah ...... then, the fish bone incident comes to mind ......

***

"Lisa, you don't know how to use a long fishing line to bait a big fish?!"

***

At that time, she was too ignorant to understand what was said, but now it seems it has a different kind of meaning. Why did he suddenly mention this now? Suddenly, Lisa is at a loss to know what to do, stares at the radishes on the ground, takes courage and stammers a reply: "Now, now, I am interested ah."

Thinking of Lee Ji Eun, her heart is a little depressed so she unhappily says: "But there are just too many people at the pond ......"

Are you complaining? A trace of smile is about to appear on Jungkook's face, then he suddenly asks: "Lisa, do you want to send a signal to others who are fishing?"

Lisa is doubtful, "What kind of signal?"

"A signal to tell others that this pond has been reserved by someone."

Ah?

Lisa is puzzled so she raises her head to look up at him. Then her line of vision is darkened and her lip touches something warm.

She She She, seems like ...... has been kissed?!

The tall man looks down, his big hands grab her by the shoulders, touches her lip lightly and fleetingly. Then, he looks at her silly and blank appearance and says in a low laughing voice: "This is the reservation contract special seal."

(A/N: OMGGGGGGGGGG first kisssss)

......

The radishes in Lisa's hands drop to the ground, back into the recently left pit ......