Interesting Tidbits on Life After Marriage Part. 1

N Episodes ..... All Caused By Online Nicknames
It is said that a long time ago, Lisa's online nickname had been something along the line of "No Exams". After entering Jeon Corporations, her nickname in QQ, online games and discussion forums etc. ...... everything was changed to heroic sounding nickname, "Beat Boss Can Sleep Well".

The nickname itself is not a problem. Even after some time, it contributes to Lisa feeling better both physically and mentally. However,  after marriage, Lisa still does not sense the coming danger and forgets to change it.

As a result ......

***

The first night after returning from the honeymoon, Lisa holds a laptop on the bed and chats with Mina in QQ after she finished bathing.

Mi Family Mi House Mi Tease: Send me more photos la. I want only landscape with no people in the pictures. That way I can use my full imagination better. I want to use them as source material——-

Beat Boss Can Sleep Well: Oh, most of the photos haven't been sorted, but I'll send some to you first.

Mi Family Mi House Mi Tease: Good. By the way, I don't want any photos you took because your photography skill sucks big time.

Beat Boss Can Sleep Well: ~ ~ ~ But don't you only want the landscape photos?

Mi Family Mi House Mi Tease: Yes, only the landscape photos.

Beat Boss Can Sleep Well: But all of the photos he took also has me in them = =

........
........

Beat Boss Can Sleep Well: Hmmm? Gone already?

Mi Family Mi House Mi Tease: Still here ...... just now, my body suddenly went numb and my fingers cramped so I could not type.

Beat Boss Can Sleep Well: ......You've never been in love so your resistance against romance is poor.

Mi Family Mi House Mi Tease: You, you, you! After becoming close to your Big Boss, you have become bad like him.

***

Lisa is frozen by the word "close" thrown out by Mina and her mind could not help but float out some complicated pictures. At that moment, the bathroom door opens. In the dense water vapors, Big Boss only has a towel wrapped around his waist. His hands holds another white towel to dry his hair as he walks towards her. There are water droplets on his sculpted torso. A droplet falls down from his hair, mysteriously and slowly glides down his Adam's apple, chest, abdomen and in the end disappears into you know where.

Lisa only has to glance at that to feel her heartbeat and blood pressure soaring. Her face is red like the sunset. Although she has seen Big Boss without clothes a few times before, but but ......

Lisa quickly looks away and pays more attention to chatting with Mina.

***

While she is typing out some unintelligible words, the other side of the bed sinks down. She is quickly hugged from behind. In his powerful embrace, her cheeks is pressed to his hard chest. Lisa begins to feel hot, as if a fire has been lit inside her body. Suddenly her mind becomes dizzy.

"Help me blow dry my hair?"

That low voice, with the power to hypnotize. But upon hearing it, Lisa's dark thoughts vanish. She struggles out of his embrace and solemnly warns: "I don't want to help you blow dry your hair!!!"

Jungkook raises his eyebrows.

Lisa blushes and repeats herself: "Anyway, I won't do it!"

***