Chapter 30

Lisa doesn't have many things. Moreover, a year ago she has packed once so it is extremely easy to pack now. The new rental apartment is surprisingly very tidy, and there is no need to clean up so she finishes sorting out everything very quickly.

Looking at the bright and clean little apartment, Lisa sits on the sofa feeling perfectly satisfied: "Being able to find such a suitable apartment is really not easy ar."

Jungkook also nods his head in agreement. On his list of properties, finding such a small apartment was really not easy. He sits down beside her and reminds her: "When you have time, invite your classmate and her boyfriend to have a simple meal together."

"Ah?"

"You live in her home for such a long time so I have to give them a treat to show my gratitude."

Why do you need to treat ...... Lisa's heart ripples a bit, "In that case, I will give them a treat."

"After paying the rent, do you still have money?"

...... Oh ya.

"Then you treat la ...... By the way, I don't even have money for dinner today...... So you might as well treat me dinner also ^_^"

At night, after seeing Big Boss's imperial chariot off, Lisa lies on her bed and gives Sorn a call. Lisa's classmate Sorn is basically a foodie. When she hears eating, she becomes rather happy.

"Good ar, good ar, then let's make it two days after tomorrow. Henry will be back by then so we can eat together. Why do you suddenly want to give us a treat, you made a fortune?"

"I lived in your home for so many days so I want to thank you ah."

"Aiya, we are classmates, you don't look like someone who is so formal and polite with me ah."

"My boyfriend said that ......" Lisa is still not used to address Jungkook as her boyfriend in front of others. Even though she is making a call in her own home and there is nobody else around, she also cannot help but buries her head into the pillow.

"Your boyfriend is also coming?!" Sorn "Oh." Although she had not bumped into Jungkook, Lisa had lived in her house for so many days, she can guess Lisa has a boyfriend and excitedly says, "Great, I have not met him but let's not say thank you. This time both of you treat and next time we will return the treat la!"

"Oh." Lisa answers, "Then what do you want to eat ah?"

"Oh heehee, let me choose ah. I want to eat a lot of food such as elephant-trunk clam (geoduck), grouper, shark fin and bird's nest soup. Just order a bit of everything wow....." When talking about eating, Sorn's saliva flows like a waterfall.

"...... Wait a minute. I will take a pen to write them down."

"Write what? I am only kidding la. We will just simply find a place to eat. The main purpose is to meet your boyfriend ...... in person?"

Lisa has already crawled out of bed to find a pen and paper so she does not hear it ......

***

Then three days later, when Sorn sees a table of culinary delicacies in front of her, she becomes completely speechless. Lisa is still holding her small piece of paper to check. Jungkook takes the small piece of paper from her hands and raises his eyebrows.

"........How come you don't even know how to write elephant-trunk clam?"

You go so far as to use phonetic writing (pinyin)?

Lisa defends herself, "I do not know which three words ah ...... Sorn said and I wrote them down immediately."

"In future, do not tell people you are my employee."